Friday, May 11, 2007

Here's Another Question I Wrote Myself

I guess the site isn't terribly popular. I'm not really insulted; I haven't tried to make it popular. I guess I could become a link whore or something but I'm too lazy. I do hope some people read this because it's exciting, but if not, whatever.

Since no one reads the site I haven't gotten any questions to answer, which is a shame. So I'll answer another one I just thought up.

"Lexi, have you ever been a prostitute?" -Yours Truly

I'm assuming (since it's me asking the question) that what I mean is whether or not I've ever been paid to have sex. The answer is yes, unqualified. I could qualify the question and ask whether I'd ever been paid money as a business transaction to conclude with the provision of a sex act by me to the payee, but the answer would still be yes.

Come on gals, we all know we can get men to give us stuff in exchange for teasing, let alone sex. I've always tried to advance by merit, but on occasion I have used my natural sex appeal to my advantage. You use what you've got sometimes. Believe me, in the theatre there are often lots of people who want a job and if you can stand out a little, that's a good thing.

I have never had sex with my boss to get ahead or get a job. That's risky and it's cheating. But I have worn low-cut blouses to job interviews with little shame.

But that's not what I asked myself. Yes, I did once fuck a guy in return for cold hard cash. I was young and kind of stupid and curious in equal parts, like a terrible cocktail of some kind. "Gimme a Lexi, that's two parts young, one part stupid, a dash of curious, and on the rocks."

I was in high school at the time and was fascinated with deviance, partially out of rebellion. Honestly, if I had wanted to, I could have ruled the world in exchange for sex, but I was just curious. So my sister Sheri (she's such a bad influence) acted as a buffer between me and an interested guy. She talked him up to one fifty; I think she missed her calling as a madame. No, really I don't.

Anyway, he rented the room and I showed up in the evening. He wasn't too much to look at, and I found out that he was a serious pedo but was willing to take what he could get. I wore my school uniform as part of the deal, and when I walked through the door I think he didn't regret the price at all. I guess I looked young enough for him. He certainly looked old enough.

Truth to tell, even though this was hardly my first time, even with a stranger, I was pretty nervous because unlike the other times, he was expecting his money's worth, rather than me doing him a favor. And we also neglected to negotiate a time limit, which in retrospect was really stupid. Sheri just said he got to fuck me once for the money.

He wanted to kiss and cuddle and do all kinds of time-wasting type things, and let me tell you, the benefits of up-front limitations cannot be under stressed. I had to do whatever he said, even though he was creepy and not my type at all. The only time I put my foot down was when he was about to just stick his cock into me; I double bagged him even though that would probably make him last even longer.

Fortunately he must have been pretty hard up, because he didn't take long to cum. He wanted me to swallow. Throughout his rapid fucking, with no concern for anything other than getting off, I tried to make the best of it. He smelled awful and the whole thing was a massive turnoff. He wanted me to squeal like a little girl, and I obliged mechanically. The whole idea had seemed really arousing, but the event itself was anticlimactic.

After he came he offered to give me another hundred for more, but I just wanted to go home and take a shower. I don't think he was happy, but what was he going to do. It wasn't like I had a pimp to force me to do it. In hindsight, I guess he could probably have raped me pretty easily, but I think he was too nervous.

My parents found out eventually (they always do) and told me in no uncertain terms that I was never to do that again or else. I didn't, and I still don't, not because they really could have stopped me, but because it sucked. If I want the thrill, I get it other ways. I've done roleplay prostitution since then, and that can be fun, but the real thing isn't.

Keep those questions coming! Just kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is role-play prostitution?

Naughty Lexi said...

Exactly what it sounds like. It's like any other roleplay scenario, sexual or not; some people like the idea of hiring a prostitute and the somewhat anonymous quality that brings, so I've agreed to play the role of a prostitute in the bedroom. I wasn't really being a prostitute; these were people with whom I had sex for free, and the money that changed hands was all fantasy, but it was something they, and I, enjoyed playing at. I've done plenty of other roleplay scenarios too; this just happened to be one of them. I don't think I could do it again in real life unless I was desperate for money, and that's never a good situation to be in, but I can play one for a fantasy, just like I'm willing to pretend to be an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy for a fantasy if the opportunity arises.

Advizor54 said...

The psychology of exchanging sex/love/affection for companionship/dinner/movies/jewelry, is a lot different than the sex for cash dynamic.

I've gotten women off based on a straight-forward "I'm horny and i need to cum" statement and a couple offered to pay, but I declined, I did, however, let them buy me things. It's a slim difference but real in our brains.

I'm glad you shared your story.