Monday, February 11, 2008

In Flagrante

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

It's not fair of me to post only pictures of me just lounging around au naturale. Because it's more exciting to post pictures of me, candid snapshots if you will, which include my favorite activity, namely, sex. Since I'm still on the fence about self-censorship, you're not going to see any hardcore shots. Maybe you should write and try to convince me at lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com if you're interested in seeing some more graphic shots. But I'll whet your appetite.


Okay, this is me in my dorm room, taken by my college roomie as I was taken from behind by a very attractive black classmate. My roomie (whom I really must talk about at some point) was naked too, and we were all pretty drunk. He wound up finishing me, taking another slug of tequila, and starting in on her without missing a beat. His cum tasted like tequila by the end of the night, but maybe that was just me.


This is a little harder to tell, but that's me on the bottom and Mari on top. This is a holiday snap shot of me trying out my newest strap-on. And yes, I have it in her butthole. She went through a phase where she liked to be buggered with strap-ons. It was a short-lived phase, but I enjoyed it while I had it. One more...


Me atop Mike. I took this one myself, one hand supporting, one holding the camera. I was riding him because he'd had a hard day (not good hard either), as you might be able to tell from his body language. I don't mind reverse cowgirl as a position, and it's the only way I enjoy being on top for anal. Anyway, I took this (well, the larger picture from which this is cropped) for Mike to cheer him up on a class trip, since he wouldn't have anyone to stick his dick in. As it turned out, he managed to stick his dick in something. I'll have to tell that story, or get him to tell it.

Hope you enjoy the other side of me. That's what I look like making love. Now you can better picture me as you read my stories.

No comments: