Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Twat on Twitter

So, in an effort to confront various demons, exorcise same, run screaming through inhibitions, and also to try to get back to the writing thing, I'm on Twitter. @lexploits if you should happen to be inclined.

The demons are really what my doctor says I have to start doing. I have to be able to feel like a sexual being even if I can't get excited.  Because there will come a day when the latter will no longer be true, and if I'm super out of practice, I won't be able to enjoy the former without let or hindrance.

So I'm twatting. Or twitting.  Or whatever the fuck I want to call it because I'm sure as hell not calling it "tweeting" because that sounds like I'm some kind of fucking bird.

I can't do personal stuff. Revs the ol' motor entirely too much.  But I hope, with time, I might be able to participate in FFF again, maybe. That was good for my writing muscles, not just my lust muscles. I'm at a bit of a loose end, wages-wise, and writing is something I could see doing for some scratch, so since I've been told I write a decent erotic excursion, I might explore those options a bit.  If anyone has any advice on that score, particularly now that the major markets seem to have dried up what with Amazon cracking down on anything that would seem out of place in a Harlequin romance, I'm open to it.

But yeah, Twitter isn't replacing, just supplementing. I couldn't limit myself to just 140 characters all the time.  Don't worry.

Sadly, I also must warn you that I'll be doing what I said, which will involve psychology and probably be less sexy in parts (plus I have no idea what the Twitter TOC are) so yeah, there's that too. You don't even have to leave to check it out: there's a widget over on the right which should let you keep up if you're not on Twitter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for a lot of your lurkers when I say that we're all just happy you are feeling up to posting :).

Looking forward to reading your twitter!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm your first follower on twitter! Love your blog, i hope you find your strive again. Hope I get something for being your first follower ^_^

Advizor54 said...

I'm your 2nd follower and I'm not anonymous. :-) So you know just where to find me.

Glad you are hanging around. I've missed you.

phoenix said...

Glad to see your post. I am going to go back and read your old posts. I am new to it sorta.

Anonymous said...

Been reading your blog from the beginning. Very good! I find red heads the sexiest women on the planet!

Anonymous said...

check out odesk.com - lots of adult sites hiring writers!