Thursday, June 30, 2016

Slumber Party



I teased the story last time about my slumber party threesome, and I guess I can talk about it in more depth, if you twist my arm.  Okay, okay, I just wanted to split it out into its own post because it’s worth telling in more detail.  If you recall, the setup is that my two friends and I have gone to my room and begun rather quickly talking about sex.

One of them, Gina, was totally pure; Jeanine was a bit older and had already given a boy a hand job, which she thought made her queen shit of fuck mountain until she found out about me.  That wasn't at the slumber party, mind: she and I had talked turkey in the past.  She didn't know anything about my family, but she knew I was a full-on non-virgin and a few of the guys I'd fucked.

So we got to talking about sex, and they wanted to know what it was like.  Gina was beet-red after about five minutes, but Jeanine was egging both of us on.  I don't want you to think that we were sitting around naked either; we all had perfectly chaste PJs on.  But even with T-shirts covering them, I could see that Jeanine's nipples were getting hard.  She had a nice pair of breasts for her age (and went on to become positively buxom) which got boys' attentions, but she was sure that she was too chunky to be popular.  That's why she was interested in sex.  She wanted the guys to like her, so she wanted to put out.  Not a good thing, understand, but I was the same age and felt kind of the same way, albeit that I didn't give a shit about popularity.  But I thought that a good way for her to be more popular was to put out, so I encouraged her.  I'm not proud of it.

But we were both egging Gina on because we were enjoying her blushing, and I noticed that, although Gina was pretty much as small as I was, in the boobs department, she was getting perky too with all this talk.  So I cheekily pointed it out, and she giggled and covered herself with her hands.  "No, the boys don't want you to cover them up," said Jeanine with a laugh, and we all started giggling and trying to pull Gina's hands away from her nips.

"Look, I'm not shy," I said finally.  "It's nothing you girls haven't seen before."  So I pulled off my top.  "See, I'm all pointy too," I said, reassuringly.  "We're talking about boys.  I bet you're even getting a little wet."  Gina turned bright red and denied it, but Jeanine, after a moment, said, "Okay, yeah, I'm soaking my panties over here."  And then she pulled her top off too.

Her breasts really were a sight to see.  Yes, she wasn't exactly athletically built, but she wasn't fat by any stretch.  Curvy.  Luscious.  I wanted to suck her tits like mad.  "Come on Gina, your turn," Jeanine said.

Gina refused for a moment, but then she giggled and said, "Fine," and pulled her top off too.  She had cute little breasts but big nipples, reddish brown, very perky.  "Yeah, my boobies get kind of pointy when I think about..." and then she trailed off.

Well, we couldn't let that stand, could we?  "Ooh, Gina's got a crush on someone!" we cackled, and she denied, and finally we wormed out of her that she was crushing on a guy a grade ahead of us.

"But he's older," she said finally, looking a little sad.

"So what?  I've fucked older guys," I said.

Which made them really curious, so I told them a story and was shocked to see that Gina, of all people, started covering herself but then was playing with her right nipple.  "You like twisting your tit?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you do that when you jerk off?"

"Lexi!?"  She was shocked.  "Girls don't do that stuff."

"I do," chimed in Jeanine.

"You do?"

And that was all it took.  Pretty soon we were naked and showing Gina how to pleasure herself.  She was timid at first, but she got into it.  They were both impressed when I made myself cum.  Gina wanted to do that too.  So I scooted over and showed her some moves.  No penetration, but I diddled her clit hard.  Jeanine wanted to try too, so first I rubbed her, then she giggled and rubbed me, calling Gina over when I said I was close to cumming so they could both feel it on my pussy.

And after that it was pretty simple to suggest that we could try other things.  It was funny: Gina was timid to start, but once I convinced her that licking was way better than fingers, she threw caution to the winds and let me go to town on her, sucking her tits and then lapping her clit until she finally screamed and came and then blushed and looked embarrassed for a moment, but Jeanine was already lying back on the floor asking me to do her too.

After Jeanine got off, we stopped fooling around for a while and went back to talking about boys because they seemed a bit worried about doing "lezzy stuff" as Gina put it, but while I was telling them another story about getting fucked (without mentioning who was doing the fucking) I saw her sneak her hand between her legs again, and I giggled and said, "Looks like someone's ready for another."  Jeanine dove in with eagerness but didn't really have the chops, although Gina enjoyed it.  So I had to finish her up.  Then Jeanine started urging Gina to eat me out, which she took to like a fish to water.  I got her to put two fingers inside me and slurp at my clit and I came hard, after which Jeanine wanted Gina to try on her.

They were pretty much done after that; we put clothes back on for some reason and then went to sleep.  But in the morning, I woke up to Gina going down on Jeanine again and crawled over to work on Jeanine's beautiful breasts while Gina ate her out like a pro.

It didn't become a regular thing by any stretch.  Gina, shockingly, popped her cherry the week after that; I guess she'd gotten confidence or something.  We talked about it and she said he was amazing and she loved him and so forth.  They kept dating and fucking for a while, then went to separate colleges and stopped seeing each other.  My brother actually was the second man she'd ever fucked, after she came home to visit and he was there and I said, "Hey Gina, you should totally fuck my brother."  I didn't say anything about why, other than that she was getting over a breakup and should get back on the horse, and she said, "Do you think he'd be interested?" and the Pope was Catholic, bears shat in the woods, and I let them go off to his room to do what came naturally.  Sometimes I wish I'd been a bit more forthcoming, because Mike said she was a lot of fun.  She spent the night and I heard them fucking through the door for ages.  I could have been in there too.  Damn taboos.

Jeanine, on the other hand, stayed mostly a virgin.  Mostly.  She and I had some fun semi-regularly, because she said it didn't count with me.  She gave a lot of handjobs and blowjobs, and then she started letting guys fuck her in the ass after a conversation we had about it.  But she didn't lose her cherry until she got married to the first guy who asked her.  And then after a few months she started sleeping around.  She cheated on her husband with a bunch of guys.  Then she'd get guilty and go back to him, even though he was totally wrong for her and she wasn't happy.  They had some kids, tried to make it work.  I'm pretty sure she's still cheating regularly.  She tells me about guys she's fucked sometimes.  I won't lie: it's a turn-on.

I drifted apart from both of them; I still see them sometimes.  But they stayed incredibly close, and last I heard they were meeting up monthly, getting a hotel, and fucking each other's brains out all weekend.  They've invited me to come visit.  I've thought about it.  I might one of these days, if I could enjoy it.  But they're far enough away now that it would be a bit of a schlep, so for right now, I just have second-hand stories of debauchery.

If I visited on one of their girls' weekends, I think it might be fun to bring Sveta too.  I know she'd enjoy it.  Maybe it would be worth doing just for her; I could have some fun too.  Well, if it ever does happen, I keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot adequately express how pleased I am that you have returned. Yours is the only sex blog I've cared about for years. Please don't ever go away. You are the sexiest thing on the internet. --M