Saturday, July 30, 2016

Backstage Shenanigans When I Needed Them Most

So, because I'm an idiot, I agreed to do a little technical work on top of my job, which means no sleep for me.  But it's been nice to be back someplace I feel like I marginally belong.

But you're not here for that sort of thing.

So (she says again, starting over) being in the fly loft (which is a place above the stage where all the curtains are controlled, for those who aren't privy to theatrical parlance) means I get to see all kinds of fun things sometimes.  I'm professional.  I don't distract myself.  But if I'm doing a show which has a lot of down time, I can look down into the wings (the areas to the side of the stage) and see the backstage drama.

I've done shows where I've gotten to see, albeit from above, some very good looking people changing costumes.  And this show is no exception.  The lead is this cute girl, 20s, who has a very nice figure although she's got definite birthing hips.  But adorable.

And I also get to see backstage action which gives me insight into the show romances.  And again, this show is no exception.  The lead, let's call her Aria, and one of the other actors, let's call him Eric, have a thing goin' on.  It's pretty obvious.  They're always thick as thieves, and they may think they're being discreet but they aren't.  It's common knowledge.  But I didn't know just how serious it was until a few nights ago.

I was still up in the loft because there are 8 million children in this show and I can't deal with crowds of noisy kids.  The show was over, everyone seemingly had gone home, and I was preparing to do so myself, but had been sitting in the loft reading and waiting for the smoke to clear.  I was just about to come down the ladder when I heard the door open and heard voices.  Now, one thing that being in the theatre will teach you is to be able to hear low voices in an abandoned stage.  I recognized the voices as Aria and Eric, and decided I would just let them pass through on their way to the dressing room or whatever and then come down, because frankly I wasn't feeling like interacting with them.  Nice kids, but I wasn't really in the mood.

But then I heard her say, "I can't wait.  I want you right now."  Uh bwah?!

I looked over into the wing and she was there, in a ball gown costume from the show, they were making out pretty vigorously.  What's this?  A chance to be a peeping pervert?  Okay then.

I've always loved gowns.  I don't own any, shockingly, but I know where I can get them if I need them.  But one of the best ways to use a gown is to hike it up, and that's what she was doing.  She turned around and pulled up the back skirt and there were those healthy birthing hips.  Yummy.

He obviously thought so too, because he grabbed them, then pulled down her tights and panties.  She tried to object but he was already behind her with his face pressed into her ass.  Pretty sure he was going after her pussy, not rimming her.  The angle seemed lower.  Also, frankly, he didn't seem the type.  He's younger than she is, I'm almost positive, fresh-faced and cute himself.  But who knows?

She was standing there, leaning forward, no longer objecting, as he went to town on her for a few moments.  Then he got back up, unzipped his pants, and I could see a respectable cock for a few moments before he got behind her and pressed home, and they were fucking in the wings.

Shocked?  Not really.  I've done it before.  But I was a little shocked that they were doing it.  It seemed pretty risky.  After all, there were still some people in the building.  But the couple were in a place where they figured they couldn't be seen, and they kept it quiet.

It was sexy as hell.  Just raw and urgent.  He pulled the top of the gown down a little and supported her upper body with his hands on her tits, and she leaned forward and took him from behind like she was dying for it, which I guess she was.

And by god, desperate or not, he had stamina.  I don't know exactly how long they were fucking like that, but it had to have been five minutes at least.  Then he pulled back, letting her skirts drop over that delectable and well-fucked ass of hers,  and I got to see cock again.  Not shabby at all, even from a distance.  I was wet, and my hand was in my jeans doing a bit of rubbing.

Then, although I expected a climax to the show, so to speak, they shifted a little, she said softly, "Lie down," and he got on his back on the stage floor.  She hiked up her skirts again, although I couldn't see everything as nicely from the angle I was at, pulled her tights off one leg, and straddled him.  And they kept fucking, her on top, the gown draped over their middles but obviously obscuring his cock thrusting up into her cunt.  I don't know if she came, but she was enjoying herself, trying to keep quiet but gasping and low moans.

He got her top down completely and I got to see her breasts in profile, which was not something I was complaining about.  She rode him hard, not a lot of bouncing but with much gyration, and he hand his hands on her tits working away.  And thus it was for another few minutes.  Stamina, like I said.  If your quickies last this long, they stop being quickies.  But I wasn't complaining at all.

Finally he muttered, "I'm close," and she climbed off him with a bit of effort, then went down for the money shot.  But boy did she have to work for it.  She must have sucked him off for another minute at least, which, if that's "close" means she must be a very happy lady.  It was too far to see everything, but when he came in her mouth she swallowed, good girl, and gave him a little more attention to make sure no mess was made, then they adjusted themselves, kissed a bit more, and he said, "Okay, now you've got to wait until we get back."  And they went off together.  To one or the other of their places.  For what I can only imagine would be mind-blowing sex continued.  Lucky bastards.

Anyway, not really about me, but it was a fun thing to watch.  And now I can't help fantasizing about her every time I see her in that gown.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

That is why we should all support the theater!!! ;-) On stage and off, the performance must go on!

But my question is, did you get any relief in act two?

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor54 If by that you mean, "Did you get off?" the answer, sadly, is no. Orgasms are still elusive beasts for me, and even as exciting as it was, I wasn't able to get where I needed to get to make that happen. But I'm learning to enjoy non-orgasms more, so I had fun.

Advizor54 said...

I'm glad you had fun and enjoyed it. All theater is good, even if the last act doesn't live up to expectations.