Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year Zoe went to celebrate with her dad and though Sveta really would have preferred to celebrate with my family, she went to her dad because family obligations are annoying but sometimes necessary. Which meant I was all alone in the house.

Only kidding. It meant I got to see my parents in a context where we didn't have to pretend for Zoe's sake. Plus, and this is a big plus, Mike came to visit too, similarly unencumbered by plus-ones who might not have known what was up. I haven't seen Mike in that context in forever. Probably not since the wedding, and that didn't really count either.

Of course Mom got first crack at Mike, but that was okay because Dad wanted first crack at me. It had been way, way too long for both of us. He was hard as a rock the second I walked through the door, said, "Your mother and Mike are upstairs, what say we stay down here for a bit?"

"Okay Daddy." And I slipped effortlessly back into little girl mode even though I'm hardly a little girl anymore. It's okay. I'm Daddy's little girl and that's all that matters.

We wanted to be face to face at first because there was a lot of kissing that needed to be done. In fact, he didn't immediately penetrate me, just held me in his arms and kissed me, his cock jutting between my legs. Back in the day when I was younger, I would have given him a Father's Day blowjob to really work him up, but we were both too frantic for that, and anyway he was as worked up as he was going to get and I had drenched my panties on the ride over, so we were plenty ready. Plus there's nothing that says that a Father's Day blowjob can't be administered as a change of pace during sex as opposed to before. Plus his cock tastes good with my pussy juice on it.

He hitched my hips up a little and slid into me, and I came. God I was ready for it. He thrust slowly in and out while I spasmed, his hand on the small of my back, guiding me onto him. It feels like comfort food but sex, if that makes any sense. While I'm with Dad, I feel safe from all the bullshit.

I came down after a moment and we talked a little while he gently but firmly kept guiding my hips around his, his shaft stroking every inch of my insides. I don't really remember what we talked about, but it wasn't that I was blissed out, just that it wasn't anything important.

"Can you ride me a little, girly? I'm not as young as I used to be."

I didn't say anything but that made me a little sad, because it's true. He's not. But I'm going to enjoy every minute of him I get. We adjusted until I was sitting in his lap, my legs between his, letting my ass press back against him with some rocking and some rotation. His hands were on my tits and my belly, holding me close, and we kept talking about random stuff until he got a little too enthusiastic and shifted his grip to my hips again, pulling me down and pressing up, not fast but hard, going as deep inside me as he can, until I came again, longer this time, my fingers on my clit.

At some point after that Mike and Mom came down and I hopped off Dad to go give my brother a big wet kiss. He returned it and we laughed. "Don't let me stop you from giving Dad his present," Mike said, giving me a playful slap on the behind.

"Actually, I got Dad something that isn't as boring as fucking his daughter yet again," I said, because I did. Just a little something. Mom went out to the kitchen to get dinner ready, and I said, "Of course, Daddy gets whatever he wants today."

"Well I'd like a little head to warm me up," he said. "Mike, why don't you get behind your sister and do whatever you're gonna do in her ass so I don't have to deal with sloppy seconds in that tight little pussy."

No sooner said than done. I had Dad's monster cock down my throat while Mike, after a moment of fucking my pussy to get some juice going, pressed into my asshole. Dad doesn't mind when I'm throating him and someone's fucking me from behind; he says it does fun things to my throat.

Eventually though, Mike pulled out, slapped my butt a little harder than necessary, and said, "Go on, let the old man finish in you. If he remembers how." I have no idea why Mike was giving my father a hard time about his age. I guess they were just playing. Normally that kind of joke is reserved for birthdays.

I flipped around, still on my hands and knees, and Dad slipped easily into my wet cunt, his hands gripping my ass cheeks, spreading me a little. He started fucking me hard. I know it's tough for him to finish these days, so I don't mind a little extra force if it gets him where he needs to be. Mike went to clean his cock off, I guess. I knew he'd be back.

I'm pretty sure I came somewhere in there, but I was enjoying the sensations enough that it barely mattered if I did. Dad finally pressed as deep as he could into me and I felt his orgasm fill me. That's one thing about Dad; he may only have one cum in him but it's always a nice big one. I had cream dripping out of me by the time he pulled out and let me clean him off.

"Happy Father's Day," I said, grinning.

"God I missed that," he said, sighing contentedly.

We ate dinner, then Mike and I went down to the basement to fuck properly, since we hadn't gotten a chance in forever. He enjoyed my throat as much as his father, then he got behind me again. I confess that I wish we'd been able to do it missionary first, but I knew he wanted anal and I wanted that too. He was wet with saliva, my ass is open for business when I get aroused, so he had no trouble getting back between my cheeks and going so deep his balls slapped my labia. I diddled myself as he fucked my ass hard, because we were racing to see whether he'd finish before I could get off. Why not? Sometimes it's fun to be kids again.

I won handily. I think he might have let me beat him, because he enjoyed feeling my orgasm on his cock. Then he fucked away for another minute or so and then grunted, "Oh fuck sis, I'm going to cum so hard!"

"Don't talk about it, just do it," I giggled.

He pressed home and fired his proton torpedo into my thermal exhaust port, and we collapsed, sweaty and satisfied.

We went back upstairs, chatted with the folks for a while, then both of us had to leave soon but we both wanted another go. So we kept chatting while I duplicated the position I'd been in with Dad, only with Mike's lap my target. He's not as big as Dad. Sorry Mike, you're just not. But he's plenty big enough. And he's my brother and I love him. We were fucking like that when Mari called to wish Dad happy Father's Day, so we all got to talk to her, though we didn't let on what we were doing.

Finally Mike said, "I'm close but I've got to go harder to finish, okay?" So we adjusted our positions until he was behind me, spooning me, and he thrust hard and fast into me, his hand and mine on my clit, until I came, which just about drove him over the edge. Then I put my clothes back on without really cleaning up and drove home and was sad because who knows when I'll get to see Mike again, or Dad really?

Sveta was out late but Zoe was home when I came home, and she said, "Damn, all I could think about all afternoon with my folks was you."

And me with my pussy creamy. Yeah, that wouldn't do at all. "I'm all sweaty," I said. "My parents keep the temperature too high. Let me take a quick shower and..."

"I'll join you!"

Fuck. "Okay." Because obviously I hadn't just been fucked to within an inch of my life and was totally ready for some hot girl on girl action.

I managed not to drip cum or reveal the state of my panties. We rinsed each other down, me concentrating on my pussy a bit more than was probably necessary, and then Zoe got on her knees and was eating me out. I had to explain that there was nothing wrong with her technique, I was just a little tired, and yes, I was enjoying myself, and yes, I was going to cum. She's so used to me being on a hair trigger.

We finally got out of the shower, managed to dry off a little, then adjourned to the bedroom where I could distract her with my own ministrations. She came like a freight train, which put thoughts of my orgasm out of the picture for a bit. Then she went back to my pussy, which had recovered sufficiently by then that I was able to reward her efforts with a small but presentable O shortly thereafter.

It never rains but it pours. It's okay. I was a bit worn out the next day, but I had no trouble walking or anything like that.

Anyway, a belated Father's Day gift from me to you.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Every post is a present. It's sad as we see our parents get older, but your special bond is keeping both of them young. You really give them something to live for. :-) A wonderful Father's Day for all!!!

sexy_notes said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate Father's day!