Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Holiday Festivities

Hell, I'm only a month late. What's the world coming to?

So Christmas. Zoe had family entanglements for the actual holiday, which meant that, in a Christmas gift she didn't know she was getting us, Sveta and I got to go to my parents' house for Christmas. My brother was already there, which meant he'd gotten the formalities over with and could concentrate on pleasing Sveta, because she hadn't had a cock in ages. Not that my dad wasn't interested in pleasing Sveta too. But Sveta told him that he was to give his daughter a creampie or she would be very disappointed.

This was all arranged in advance, but when we got there Mike was fucking Mom. Because of course he was. He apologized but said that she'd needed one and Dad was saving it up for his girls. Mom was too busy cumming to apologize too, though she did afterward. We told them that was silly and that was that. As it was, Dad was sitting back and enjoying the view, so we got to help him enjoy it a little with some well-placed hands and lips.

Once Dad got hard enough to go, he cheated on me with Sveta for a while, just to warm up. Dad has the stamina of an ox, even now, and sometimes it's all we can do to get him to cum, so starting off in Sveta and then moving to me seemed like the best way to get Lexi her cream. Mike let me clean off his cock, so I got to taste Mom's pussy vicariously at least.

Then Sveta, having cum (cummed?) nicely thank you, hopped off and I bent over and let Dad have his way with my pussy while she sucked his cock a little. I was cumming when Dad thrust in the first time, which made me gasp and made my orgasm skip a beat, a sensation I always enjoy even if it is hard to achieve. Then he railed me for what felt like half an hour and may have been. I came a bunch of times. He finally flipped me over so we could be face to face while he pumped his cream into me. Delightful.

When I regained situational awareness Mike was eating out Sveta while Mom had decamped to the kitchen to get dinner prepped. I joined her, we chatted, Dad joined us, we all chatted, then dinner was ready and Sveta and Mike had reached a decent stopping point, so we all ate dinner. Then gifts. Nothing particularly of interest to the readers of this blog.

Then we had to go home so Mike sexed his big sister up good and proper, quickly and forcefully in my ass and then into my pussy to finish, which I let him do because he's the baby and he'd bitch and moan if I made him stop to clean off. I don't usually do ass-to-pussy as a rule but I break that rule all the time. Do as I say, kids, not as I do.

We went home and hosed off so when Zoe returned we wouldn't smell like a whorehouse after shore leave. Sveta basically showered and immediately passed out. I prowled around for a while and then did the same.

But wait, there's more. Part II will involve New Years Eve. But I so rarely post anymore that I'm breaking it up a little so you've got something to look forward to.

Oh, P.S. Sheri and Mari both called, we talked, everything is fine with them, they just couldn't get away for a visit this year.

No comments: