Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've Been Busy

No kidding, right? No, I haven't forgotten the blog, but I've been busy with life and haven't really had the time.

Easter sucked, by the way, for those of you who might have been wondering. Mike didn't make it after all, so I got no love. Then we had to go visit relatives. I guess I didn't have to go, but I went because it's a family togetherness thing. Some of my relatives... whew.

But I have big news. My sister Sheri is preggers! She hasn't visited either, so I haven't seen her in person, but in the photos she sent she was visibly showing. I don't know by whom, since she doesn't have steady relationships, my big sis. Last I knew she was living with a woman, actually, but that wouldn't stop my sister.

Sheri is the middle child in all respects; she's not the oldest or the youngest or even the youngest girl. She's the middle, but she likes to remind me that she's still older than I am. So, being the middle child, she rebelled against everything to make herself noticed. She's pretty wild. Even my family doesn't approve of some things she does.

Visiting her is always more fun than having her visit us, even though it's fun either way. But when I go to visit her, which I do every once in a while, we can really let lose the way I don't usually. We've done some crazy shit. She's a hell of a lover, too, so that's a plus right there, but she always has friends around who are pretty good themselves. There's never a shortage of excitement around my sister.

She never uses protection either. Like ever. She hasn't been on the pill since she left home. We always wonder why she isn't in more trouble than she is, but she gets regular checkups and hasn't got anything yet. And she had started to worry that she might be infertile, since to my knowledge she's never been pregnant before. Maybe she's just low-fertile or something. I don't pretend to understand it.

She is pretty careful though with whom she fucks, even though her standards are much lower than mine. But I can't really talk, since I've done stupid things too. And she isn't as into creampies as I am; she likes the taste of cum better. Maybe that explains it too. Like I said, I don't pretend to understand.

But now she's got a bun in the oven and she's been sending me pictures. I never realized how turned on I get by hot preggos. I've always been fond of shapely stomachs, and I'm not into plumpers or anything, but a glowingly pregnant sis is just too hot for words. Her breasts have always been much larger than mine, and they've really swollen up already. Damn I want her here right now so I could lick every inch of her knocked-up body. Just thinking about it is driving me crazy.

No comments: