Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dating

I don't have a huge amount of time right at the moment, but I just realized it's been more than a week since I last posted, and that was kind of a crappy post anyway. So I'm going to take a short break, even though there are other people around, to post.

This weekend, Sveta and I finally managed to hook up. As had been suggested to me by several smart people (they know who they are) I took her out and we did some romantic stuff. On a budget, that mostly involved driving to the next town, where it's less likely we'd run into someone we knew, and going to a moderately-priced bistro. Sveta is a less adventurous eater than I am, so it was just bistro food, but it was fun. We talked, not about stuff that I wish I could get the balls to talk about, but we did some talking about relationship stuff. Tried to keep it light, not ruin the enjoyment, and I think I succeeded.

Then we went and threw rocks into a pond until the light ran out, and Sveta was all over me. It was good for her to be the aggressive one, I think. On the way home, I had to stop her because I was in danger of driving off the road. I was a little worried we might get pulled over, but we didn't, fortunately. Not that there was anything in particular that the cops would have found, nor were either of us drunk, but still, dealing with that shit sucks, and it would have spoiled the mood.

We got back to my house, where I had some white wine because Sveta wanted to try it. I hate wine myself, but I drank a little of it. Sveta, I think, was trying hard to like it, but in the end, we didn't drink that much of it. It's okay; I'll cook with it. We sat and watched TV for about five seconds and then we both kind of ripped into each other, because it had been so long since we'd been together. She tasted just as nice as I remembered.

Lying there, basking in the afterglow as it were, I started mentioning various things that turn me on, getting her into a conversation about it. I worked my way toward older men, and she said she had to make a call based on the individual man, because there were some guys who were hot at any age, but some who weren't. And then I asked her about Dad. I couldn't believe I was that gutsy; maybe I was drunker than I thought. White wine might fuck me up; I don't know. I didn't feel drunk.

Well, anyway, upshot was that Sveta giggled and got all coy, but eventually she laughed and said that she thought he was cute, for an older man. "If he wasn't your dad..." were her exact words, I think.

And then I pussied out and didn't continue. I could have; it was ideal. But no. I went back and had a second helping of her sweet cunt, and kicked myself in the ass for being such a wimp.

Well, that's all for now. But it's something; she thinks Dad's cute. Maybe I should get him to seduce her... no, not a good idea.

No comments: