Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Talking With Mom

I don't talk about my mother as much, because my dealings with her are primarily non-sexual and thus less interesting to the viewers at home It's not fair of course, because my mom is a big part of my life too. I talk to her a lot, about girl stuff, about popular culture that my Dad doesn't care as much about, sexual technique... about all sorts of things.

Well, today I was talking to her about this and that, and the topic of conversation moved to Dad's chippy. I asked her how she could be so cool about it, when it was making me jealous and I wasn't even married to him. She laughed and said she'd lost any fear of Dad running off with another woman a long time ago. It's part of their relationship; it's like couples doing separate things. Dad doesn't like some movies, so Mom will watch them without him. Likewise, she doesn't enjoy travel as much, so Dad will sometimes travel by himself. It's that kind of thing.

We talked about how I was jealous, and Mom's of the opinion that it's because (a) I feel left out of the loop and (b) I need a man. "Scared I'm hogging all your territory?" I joked.

"No, of course not," she said, taking me seriously. This then devolved into a conversation about my plans, about Sveta, about how I feel simultaneously like I want Dad all to myself and that I want someone else instead. Blah blah blah. I've probably gone over all of it before.

But then I told her she should get something on the side too. She laughed and said she was perfectly happy with what she had. But I kept pushing, and she kept saying no, and finally we were talking about the fact that Mom's not that into sex at present. God, if that ever happened to me, I think I'd probably... well, I don't know, actually, because it's not like she can't, it's that she doesn't want it all the time. In fact, she's never wanted it as much as her children. Dad neither. I mean, Dad wants it, and Mom does too, at least she used to, but not in the same hungry way I get, certainly.

Mom thinks it might be a little unhealthy for me to be so fixated. I told her she was probably right. Understand, it's not about being fixated on sex; Mom would feel the same way if I was fixated on anything, good or bad. Sex is great, but when you get addicted to it... I'm not saying I'm a sex addict, just maybe I let my desire for it rule me more than I should.

But eventually, I asked, hypothetically, supposing Mom wanted to, who would she want to fuck on the side? Family and friends are out of the equation; it has to be someone she'd never fucked before. Mom thought about that for a while, then she said Steve McQueen. I told her to be serious; he's not in her league and he's dead.

Finally, I got her to pick someone. I could tell you who, but it wouldn't mean anything. He's someone we know, middle-aged but still quite fit and attractive. Mom said she picked him largely because she had seen him in a bathing suit and he looked like he was hung large. I guess Mom needs added stimulus. Don't we all.

Anyway, that's never going to happen. But I said she should try to find someone new, just for a change of pace. If ruts are bad, then we both need to blast out. She agreed that ruts were bad, but didn't say anything on the subject of her blasting out. Then we started talking about something else, because there wasn't much else to say.

I think Mom should find a total stranger, someone who likes older women (I mean, my mom's a fox, but she's my mom, so she's not a teenager) and just wants a random lay. I'm not soliciting applications; I just think that's what she should do.

I feel a little bad though, because knowing just how not into sex Mom is at present made me a bit happy, because I knew that Dad would only have me as an outlet. Me and his chippy. And now I hate her and want her to choke on his cock and die. No, I don't. Not really. But she's spoiling my fun.

Of course, Mom could suddenly swing over from total disinterest to raging nympho any time; it often happens. Hormones are bizarre things. She keeps in practice now, because if you don't use it, it dries up, but still, I could wake up and find that Mom and Dad are scheduled through Christmas, leaving me out in the cold. Hell, if Mom gets too horny, she might have to find someone else; Dad's not up for more than a few times a day.

Well, I'd better live while I can. I'm going to find Dad right now, see if he's still awake, and get him to stuff me full of babymaker. I didn't talk with Mom about how I want Dad to knock me up; some things are best left unsaid. But since it's only a fantasy anyway, she's got no reason to know.

1 comment:

mommasboy said...

Are you sure your mother wouldn't be intensely interested to know of your desire to have your fathers baby? I'm thinking she would. Maybe not in a bad way, but it just occurs to me she would be interested.