Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TMI Wednesday?

I never remember on Tuesday. Anyway, this week I'm stealing and then cheating, because there were a fair number of multiple-choice questions that were more interesting if I left off the choices and just answered. HEDONE should receive all the credit and none of the blame.

1. If you could clone yourself, what part of your duties would you hand over to the clone?

If I could clone myself, I'd be twice as awesome in bed, I can tell you that. I've answered questions previously about having sex with myself, but in this case it would be more like I could be in two places at once. Maybe more than twice as awesome, since I probably get better on the logarithmic scale. Other than that, I'd make my clone go to work, do the dishes... pretty much everything I don't like to do. But then how would I know whether I was the clone or not? I guess we'd just both be happier doing half of the crappy stuff; that way life would be half as crappy and twice as awesome. If you don't know me and have never read this blog before, I am being pretty doggone ironic at the moment.

2. When you are performing oral sex on a lover, for what reason is it generally?

I like giving head. It's not my favorite thing, and if all that's going to happen is head-giving I'm a bit disappointed, so I suppose I like to give head as part of extended foreplay. On the other hand, I enjoy the hell out of eating pussy, and I can happily spend the entire encounter with a woman eating her out as long as I get some lovin' in return. It's a double standard, but there's not much I can do about that.

3. What part of love making does your partner speed through?

Which partner? Right now, foreplay tends to fall by the wayside with some people mostly because I'm in a hurry, not them. I don't get enough sex at present, but the sex I've been getting has been pretty high-quality, so I can't really complain.

4. What part do you wish they’d speed through?

It's not a generalization, but sometimes I really want to skip straight to penetration. Some guys are very considerate, and sometimes I want them to be a little less considerate. This happens with "well-trained" guys who've never been with me before; their previous partner(s) conditioned them to make sure that the woman gets plenty of attention because those partners may have had less of an orgasmic nature than I. I appreciate the consideration, and most of the time I enjoy it, but occasionally I just want to scream, "I know you think you're making me feel good, but I want cock and I want it now, and I like giving you pleasure too!" Not often, but that's the closest I can come to wanting a partner to speed up.

5. Who is the last person to grab your ass? When?

Good question. Possibly Sveta. Possibly Dad. It'd pretty much have to be one or the other; if Dad hasn't grabbed my ass since Sunday, then it's Sveta.

Bonus: Describe your partner’s/lover’s/plaything’s/significant other’s penis or pussy in 10 words or less.

Delicious, satisfying, but always leaves me wanting more, damn it.

That's the safe response that I could use to describe any of my current sexual fixations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you played!

Anonymous said...

1. You're being pretty doggone funny, too.

2. Now that's a double standard I wholeheartedly understand and support.

3. Quality outweighs frequency every time.

I love when you play TMI Tuesday no matter what day.

Great answers.

-H

Advizor54 said...

If you put two equally strong pieces of wood together, their combined isn't doubled, it is increased 8-fold. So yes, you would be more than twice as good in bed as you share it with your clone.

When Michael Keaton cloned himself in Multiplicity each clone got dumber so it was easy to tell them apart. But if cloning of the brain is perfected at a molecular level, where memories are stored, not just a physical level, we'll have to fingure out a way to put a date-stamp on the new clone's foot or something, I want to make sure that I'm the one having fun and my clone is doing the work.

I think most men are "trained" (ie. beaten in to politically correct submission) to please a woman first, but some just want to make it last longer, we enjoy eating you as much as you like feeling us. It's lovely when it works out well.

And, it's nice to know you ass has been grabbed recently, it needs it.

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: Glad I did too :)

@HEDONE: I love having questions to answer, even if some weeks I don't answer them. And as I get older, I wonder sometimes whether quality really does outweigh frequency; I think I'd settle for a little more quantity and a little less quality, although endless terrible sex isn't something I want to try.

@Advizor: Well... actually, wood strength is a bit more complicated than my sexual prowess I think. I'm pretty sure, however, that two of me would be better than twice as good in bed though, so it doesn't matter ;) And don't call it "political correctness" to be a considerate lover; it's right and proper, on both sides of the gender fence, to care about one's partner's pleasure. It's just that the first time with me, sometimes men think they have to work longer and harder on my pleasure than they actually do, because I cum on cocks just fine thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes quantity IS a quality. No reason to discount it.

And as Woody Allen so aptly put it - "Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad - it's still pretty good."

PS

Naughty Lexi said...

I don't know; I've had some pretty bad pizza.