Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TMI To Keep My Foot in the Door

I'm still here, but I've really, really fallen out of the habit of writing, apparently. So you may be getting a lot of filler for a while, partially because as I said, I've got little else to talk about, and partially because I just can't do anything else, but I want to keep in the habit before I lose it completely.

1. What is your favorite type of weather?
I like cool, sunny days sometimes. Sometimes I like snow, a lot of it, falling softly and silently. I enjoy nighttime with a full or nearly-full moon, maybe a few clouds in the sky. I prefer it to be cooler, and I don't always mind when it rains. I'm really not sure what my favorite type of weather is, actually. It might have to do with my mood.
2. How do you sustain the motivation and energy needed to write erotica regularly?
Clearly I don't. I wish I were better at sustaining it. I feel more motivated when I have just enough to talk about that I want to tell the story, but not so much that I don't have time to tell any stories at all. And I feel much more motivated by good things, sexy things, that I can talk about. Which is why I started blogging in the first place: to tell sexy stories. How all the emo e/n shit crept in I'll never know.
3. Do you like roleplay? What is your favorite scenario?
I can roleplay, but it's not something I need to do, really. And I don't have a favorite scenario; if I'm roleplaying, I like to always be trying something new. It's like fucking in a costume; I don't want to wear the same thing twice. I might, but I'm hunting for something else.
4. Have you ever been hurt so badly in a past relationship, that it has affected you for the rest of your life?
Yes. At least it has affected me up until now. I work through it all the time, and it doesn't ruin my life; I won't let it. But the past does affect us, and I'd be lying if I said I ever thought I'd completely stop being affected by it. It made me who I am. That's not a good thing or a bad thing; things I did yesterday made me who I am today.
5. What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
"It's going to be okay." I think there should be more reassuring fortune cookies. I don't need to hear that I'm going to take a long trip; I want to hear that it'll be okay. Sorry, big old ball of emotions at the moment.
6. How big is your dick?
Quite small, but my balls are enormous. Brass balls I have. Giant, brass, and I'm always waving them around to get people's attention. I believe they call it chutzpah in certain circles, but I've got huge fucking brass balls.
No I don't either.
Bonus: I would like to know, do you have Formspring on your blog? Why or why not?
I don't. All these questions were apparently from Formspring, which I suppose is one of the reasons why I don't. I am perfectly happy with people asking questions (I love it when people ask questions), but Formspring's TOC worried me, and I need another thing like I need another hole in my head. I don't think it's a bad idea, I just don't really see the point. I've got comments and email. Ask away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lexi, good to hear from you.

6. Your answer made me smile.

Have a great week!

-H

I invite you to read my TMI Tuesday here:
http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

Max said...

I'm glad to hear from you. Nice answers. And #6 made me laugh out loud. :-)

Ebony Panther said...

I'm glad you're still around. You're one of my favorite blogs & I miss reading tour exploits.
I know what you mean about not having time to write & being uninspired. That was me this summer when I took my blogging break. Hopefully, we'll both get back to putting our exploits on our blogs regularly soon.
Since you love getting questions, here's one for you. How have you been?

Advizor54 said...

1 - I'm not a fan of the heat, as a wise person once said, "you can only take off so many clothes to cool down." A full moon on a summer night, however, is magical.

2 - Emo Shit - what a perfect phrase.

3 - Role play, IMHO, is over-rated.

4 - If we forget the past aren't we doomed to repeat it? I've heard that somewhere before.

5 - I like fortunes that freak people out, because, if you believe it, you deserve it.

6 - We all knew that already.

:-) Good to see you!

The Panserbjørne said...

This'll make you feel better. Check it out. You made the Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2011.

http://www.betweenmysheets.com/top-100-sex-bloggers-of-2011

-- PB