Tuesday, February 21, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the vaults.  I'm going to answer some of these as if I didn't have medical issues because most of them are still true, albeit more difficult.

1. What is the best way you like to be brought to orgasm?

The best way?  I have shattering orgasms from DP.  I think penetration really helps my O.  I used to be able to cum from penetration alone, no help required.  These days, help is required, but penetration improves things.  That's why God made toys so girl-on-girl doesn't have to be just clit stim.

2. What is the best way to make you orgasm quickly?

Quickly, clit stimulation.  That usually gets me off the quickest.  But it's worth it to incorporate other things because the orgasms are better.

3. What is the typical or usual way that a lover chooses to bring you to orgasm?

For guys, penetration.  Yes, I do get head and yes I do get tongue Os, but with guys I cum with them inside me a vast majority of the time.  I prefer oral to lead up to the orgasm that I'm going to have with him fucking me, rather than being the orgasm and then him fucking me without me cumming.  Although if I cum from head and then cum again from penetration, that's fine by me.

With the ladies, even though I love toys and so forth, by and large it's oral combined with some fingering.  No complaints about that at all; I love oral and fingering.  Toys are for times when there's enough time and space for toys.  These days, I get more toy action, and more tribbing than I ever did before I met Sveta, but still I think the good old lips-and-finger gives me more Os than anything else.

4. After a night of sexy play, how do you like to end the evening?

If we mean "sexy play" as in sex, then I like to close out with cuddling in the afterglow.  If we mean "sexy play" as in foreplay, then I want to end the evening with sex, please, then afterglow cuddling.

5. Have you ever been given a “happy ending” from a professional (e.g., Tantric massage) or at an erotic massage parlor?

I haven't.  I've actually thought about it because of my medical issues, but the money is scarce at the moment.  If I were to go for this, it would be a real professional who specializes in women with issues orgasming, not just some random person.

6. Tell us about something you tried to end? Did you go cold turkey? Did you succeed? Was it a happy ending?

I quit smoking cold turkey.  It pretty much took, although I backslid a few times because of stress in the following years.  But I quit and didn't smoke for a long time, not just a couple of days.  Then after I'd backslid a few times, I still didn't pick it up and start buying packs of cigarettes; I would bum them off of people when going got particularly tough, or in social situations.  And then I finally hit the point where smoking made me feel disgusted with myself, and I quit smoking the cigarette I was smoking at the time in mid puff and never looked back.   I think I've had three cigarettes since, and that was years ago.  Now I vape (yes, I know, I know, but I don't really care) but that's actually because my doctor recommended nicotine for some issues I have, and I didn't want to go back to smoking and patches and gum are expensive.  But I didn't quit by vaping.  That's a whole different habit.

So I guess that was fairly happy.

I also quit caffeine cold turkey when I went to college because I wanted to save it for when I really needed it.  It had stopped doing anything for me.  But I didn't really quit because I wanted to quit as much as I quit because I wanted caffeine to start working again.  It sort of worked.  Now, I can have a cup of coffee and it will keep me from falling asleep at the wheel in the morning if I have to go somewhere.  And I have coffee and tea when I feel like having it.  So I don't think this really counts.

Bonus: Do you like to give erotic “happy endings”? Tell us about your technique.

I think handjobs are wasteful.  If I'm going to give someone a "happy ending" I'd much prefer to do something they can't do better to themselves.  Seriously ladies, stop giving handjobs.  Unless you're a kid and you don't want to do anything more, a handjob is just masturbation that you're probably not as good at as they are.  Most guys are pretty good at getting themselves off, and while yes, they may enjoy the idea of someone else stroking their cock for them, they'll enjoy someone sucking that cock more, and they'll enjoy someone taking their pussy and slipping it down over that cock even more.  If you're going to give your guy a handjob, just tell him, "Okay, rather than just jerking you off, I'm going to let you lie back and I'll do all the work and we'll fuck, okay sweetie?"  Unless he's got a handjob fetish, he's probably not going to refuse.

I know this position isn't a popular one, but I have never courted popularity.

No comments: