Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives:

1. Create your perfect job. What do you do?

Honestly, what I do now is pretty nice, just without any stability of hours.  But if I were creating my perfect job, it would probably involve cataloguing data, maybe editing, maybe a bit of programming.  And the hours would be set entirely by me.

2. What person has changed you for the better?

Jesus?  No, only kidding; he's a nice guy, but we have differences of opinion on some theological matters.  I could be incredibly cliched and say Sveta, who has indeed changed me for the better.  But I also have candidates who are teachers or people who've taught me things.  I'm far from perfect, but I'm definitely a better person because of things I've learned from various people.

3. Cat person or dog person?

Like dogs, love cats.  I'm definitely more of a cat person as far as temperament goes.

4. Who is your favorite relative? Why?

God, don't make me choose.  Also, what counts as "relative?"  I don't have that many relatives, really.  I guess if I have to pick people outside my immediate family, Aunt Dierdre is probably my favorite, but it's a close race and she only wins because she's fun to hang out with.

5. Mop the floor or iron clothes?

Floor mopping, although I'd rather do neither.  I'm not domestic.  But I have plenty of floor-mopping experience.  I know more about swabbing decks and tying knots than a sailor, and that's because theater is basically a ship on dry land.

6. Which would you rather have, a swimming pool or a gardener? Why?

This is a tough one.  On the one hand, I'd love to have a swimming pool, but I don't want to have to maintain it or pay for its maintenance.  If I could have a maintenance-free swimming pool, that would be very tempting.  But I'd have to have a completely different house and yard for that to work.  If I'm getting either a pool in my current situation or a gardener in my current situation, going to have to go for the gardener because I really hate yard work.  I don't have a garden and my gardener would be more of a landscaper, but being able to pass off the mowing and trimming and raking duties to someone else would be totally worth it.

Bonus: Are you better at giving oral sex or receiving oral sex?

Giving?  I mean, you have to be pretty bad at giving oral if you're better at receiving it, at least as far as I'm concerned.  Receiving oral is pretty easy.  Maybe there's some higher tier of oral reception I haven't reached, but getting oral is hard to screw up.  Also, I flatter myself that I'm pretty good at giving oral.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I'm a cat person since dogs bark and poop and insist on getting out all the time so they can bark and poop some more.

And I'd love a pool, especially if you are my neighbor across the fence. (I'd give you a key to the gate)

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor54 Cats are lower maintenance, I'll agree. Unless they get angry with you and pee and/or poop on everything you love. And the puke. So many hairballs. But they don't require walks, and as I'm not a walk-y person, I appreciate that.

You just want me to sunbathe by your pool in the alltogether. I know your type. Well, joke's on you: I don't sunbathe ;P