Tuesday, September 19, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives:

1. The last time you had sex, was it urgent or essential? Consider masturbation or sex with a partner.

Those are my two options, or is it asking if it was either of them or both?  The last time I masturbated it was probably essential because mama needs to get off every so often, even if mama can't enjoy it as much as she'd like to.

The last time I had sex, it wasn't urgent.  It was a nice finish to a day.

2. What should you stop doing? Why?

Eating so much crap, maybe.  I try, but I eat my feelings a lot, and feelings taste better with cheese.  I'm not saying I should eat less crap so I can make weight or anything.  I just need to eat healthier.  I eat reasonably healthy a lot of the time, but it's not good enough.

3. What makes you feel strongest? Sexiest?

Strongest physically?  I don't know, lifting something heavy that other people can't, I guess.  Or that people assume I won't be able to lift.  I'm pretty strong from my various work experience, so I can lift things that people assume a frail female won't be able to shift.  I enjoy the looks on faces when that happens, I suppose.

Strongest mentally?  If I knew that, I'd do it more often.  I'm not mentally strong these days.

Sexiest?  A nice set of underthings makes me feel very sexy, particularly if someone can appreciate them.  But I sometimes wear sexy underwear under work clothes for no reason other than that I know I'm wearing them, and thus I feel a little sexy.

4. When do you feel vulnerable?

All the goddamn time.

5. What is missing from your sex life?

More of it?  I think Sveta and I are both wishing we had more other players in our sex life, not separately but together.  We both like having a third or fourth partner, and we don't get that as often as we'd like.  But I can't really complain about my sex life.  Well, I can, but I won't.

Bonus: If you left your current lover, what would you miss the most?

Sexually, I'd miss her utter enthusiasm.  And at the same time, while she's being enthusiastic, she also still comes off as so innocent and demure.  I'd miss that in the bedroom.

But sex wouldn't make the top ten in terms of things I'd miss if I didn't have Sveta.  She's my rock.  I'd miss feeling her, knowing she's near.  I'd miss touching her, not in a sexy way, even just bumping into her or holding her hand or having her head on my shoulder.  I'd miss her laugh.  I'd miss pretty much everything about her, and I don't know that I can choose what I'd miss most.  All of it.  I'm sappy and I don't give a fuck.

No comments: