Friday, November 16, 2018

I'm Still Alive

I'm not sure if anyone is still reading, because it's been a fucking year, but I'm still alive. I still can't afford a computer. You have no idea what it's like for me to have been unable to type on a keyboard for a year.

I want to come back. I miss writing, and there are things to write about. But when I tell you that I can't afford a computer, please believe me. And I don't think that's likely to change. All the money I make is going into survival, and my survival isn't reliant on a working computer at the moment.

But I'm still alive and I am not giving up. I know blogging is dead, but I enjoy it. If anyone out there reads this, I'm still here.

9 comments:

Peter Princip said...

What happened?

I still lurk from time to time but I was advised to take my blog down from a friend.

Advizor54 said...

I'm glad you're still around, I've gone silent myself but I think I might be coming back a little bit, cautiously. I have great luck with voice recognition software as long as I take time to edit it afterwards. We hope to hear from you more soon and I'm happy you are still out there

Tnstaafl714 said...

Glad to hear you’re OK 👍

Naughty Lexi said...

Thanks folks! I'm frankly a bit gobsmacked that anyone is still here.

@Peter: my computer died in a way which makes repair difficult and likely to lose data. I'm sorry to hear you had to take your blog down. Why?

@Advizor: Voice recognition software would drive me even more crazy than trying to type on a phone I'm afraid. But I've got to figure something out because I miss this.

@Tnstaafl714: I am, and thank you for the kind words :)

Anonymous said...

why be gobsmacked? we love your blog! hope you, Sveta and the family are doing well. can't wait to hear more of your escapades and debauchery!

The Panserbjørne said...

We are definitely still here. And sad to see you had PC issues. We will be around as long as you are, waiting patiently. :)

-- PB

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from the rubble ( rabble?) of the blogosphere. You still light our fuses! Come back soon.

mavrick5 said...

Here's hoping you get it repaired (or a new one) soon. That's what birthdays are for!!

Peter Princip said...

I have been reading my old blog offline...very interesting times. I wonder where you are now, did you get a computer yet? I would love to know that you are doing better...