Saturday, June 19, 2021

Nobody Blogs Anymore

Um... let's see, I got some meds which are helping with my brain stuff and I had surgery to help me with my body stuff and it seems like we're coming out of the Quarantimes whether we like it or not so there's a decent chance I might have something to talk about, so I managed to fix my computer and sign back into my account and here I am, talking to shadows.

But that's how I started this whole thing anyway. I never really did it for any reason other than to get off to being a verbal exhibitionist.

I'm doing this because I can, I guess. If it gets you off too, you're welcome. But don't expect too much right now. I'm just bored with picture books.

I'm going to try to get it together to do a brief update post on my life and what's happened since I last blogged, but if you want specific questions answered you'll have to ask them. I'm cutting back on correspondence because that really took a lot out of me, so if you've written me in the past and I never got back to you, I'm really sorry, try again maybe, or something. I don't know. I hate having to be all "boundaries" about this because I don't have any, really, but I also don't have the energy for long back and forths all the time.

I'm not starting over from scratch; the archive is still here and it's all still valid and so forth. But I am sort of wiping the slate clean a little. I don't know. This is probably a terrible idea.

But it's okay. No one reads blogs anymore.

Love you all, see you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I had completely given up any hope of ever reading a new post here ever again. In the 3 years since you last posted, I haven't found anything as arousing on the internet. So yes, this gets me off . . . maybe hundreds of times. There are those who still read blogs. And ones this enticing just don't exist. Honestly, all the salacious stuff in the archives is great, but just reading your "voice" brings it all back in vivid technicolor. I hope you're well. I'd be interested in what happened in the interim, but I'll take whatever you're throwin' down.

Peter Princip said...

I don’t blog anymore…but I am glad that you are blogging again.

Kenny

Anonymous said...

It's about time Lexi. I have been missing these posts.