Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things Dad Won't Do Too

Dad is also not into water sports. We've never really even discussed it, except when I was younger and curious and he just gave me the facts and said I could find out on my own if I wanted. I did, and I like a certain amount of pee play at times. I'm not into scat, and I've never even asked Dad about that because I'm sure he'd say no.

My brother will sometimes indulge my needs, but he's not really into it either. He doesn't mind if we're showering together and I ask him to pee on me, or if he's inside me and I ask him to give me a golden enema, and a few times he's even let me mount him and pee on him, but for the most part he's just not interested. He says he doesn't like to watch me get piss on my face either; it turns him off. And he finds it hard sometimes to get anything to come out because he says I make him so hard that it short circuits his bladder. I can sympathise.

The most I can get out of Dad is to let me watch him pee. Understand, I don't need piss 24/7. It's just that occasionally I do like a little golden fun. I'm not wild about playing a toilet because with some guys, that's just an invitation; you would not believe the number of times I've had a guy who found out I was into water sports and then wanted me to eat his shit too. It's really not the same thing.

I did have a relationship with a guy once where it worked out. We went on a camping trip, just the two of us, and spent most of the time fucking. He never asked me about scat, but we each spent the week drinking each other's piss. Whenever he had to go, he'd just pull his cock out of his pants and I'd let him piss in my mouth, or if I felt the urge I'd hike up my skirt and squat over his face. He tasted better than any other piss I've ever had, and all the hiking made us thirsty, so we drank a lot. I wouldn't want to do it forever, but it was fun.

He couldn't understand why anyone would want to waste piss by being peed on, so he never asked me to give him a shower, but he did let me talk him into pissing into my pussy a few times. We made love up against trees and in the grass while we hiked, and he really liked me to bend over at the waist and try to point my pussy straight up, and then he would fill me up with warm piss and leave me like that for as long as I could hold it. Then he would go and grab a cup and catch whatever leaked out when I finally had to stand up. It actually tasted better that way.

Having a guy piss into you is different from having him cum inside you; to me it feels like I'm a water balloon. The piss works its way up into my deepest space, and the force of the stream, if he aims it right, really tickles my cervix. There's also a certain element of submission, being used as a toilet. I can't say that the taste is my favorite thing about it; it's more the feeling.

Well, I can't convince my dad, so I'm sure I won't convince too many other people. But it can be fun. Just don't do it on a bed; the smell lingers forever. The shower or at the beach or pool or somewhere outdoors with no clothes on, that's the best place.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

Great post, wonderful ideas on golden play, and hot stories. Thanks.