Tuesday, August 30, 2016

TMI Tuesday

From the vault.  These are interesting questions, but I'm not sure I have interesting answers.  Maybe.


What is sexier…
1. arms or shoulders?

I think shoulders are probably sexier.  In a guy, nice strong shoulders are extremely sexy to me.  In a girl, I like the whole package of shoulders into the shoulder blade in the back or the neckline in the front.  I enjoy kissing and licking that area particularly; it's a non-erotic erotic zone for me.  In myself, I have nice arms and shoulders I think.  Not super muscled, but not flabby either.  You can see my collar bone, which I like in other women.  It's not a skinny thing, it's a collar bone thing.

2. ass or legs?

Going to have to be boring and go with the ass on this one.  Not that there aren't people with sexy legs, but the ass... yummy.  Of course, there are people with not much in the ass department who make up for it with sexy legs.  I enjoy sexy legs wrapped around me.  Ass by a nose.

3. pussy or dick? Why?

Sorry gentlemen, but a pretty pussy is just so much sexier than a handsome dick.  I love me some dick, love it to pieces, but as a object of sexiness the female anatomy is just way sexier.

4. feet or hands? Why?

I'm not a foot fetishist.  Not that I have a problem with feet, but they're not my go-to.  Hands in a guy are a huge turn-on.  I like big, strong hands in guys.  In women, sadly, I'm all for dainty.  It's boring and sexist I know.  Pop culture, damn it.

5. muscles or brains?

Brains.  1000% brains.  I have nothing against people who have muscles, and most of them have brains too.  It's not about nerd vs. jock here either.  Muscles can be sexy.  But brains are terribly sexy, and they're definitely sexier to me than muscles.

Bonus: Do you think you’re sexy?

I don't think it matters, really.  If I think I'm sexy but others don't, that's a confidence thing for me but it isn't really important, as far as sexy is concerned.  I think I'm looked on as sexy by people whose opinions I value, and I try to make that my benchmark rather than worrying about how I feel myself.

The truth is, I don't feel sexy a lot of the time.  I'm pretty much always in a sexy mood, but I don't feel like I'm sexy.  Which is perhaps a problem, but it does make me appreciate that others view me as sexy, and I try not to argue the point with them.  I'm glad some people find me sexy.

I guess the real question is, if I met myself on the street, would I ogle myself?  Would I have sex with myself.  The answer, narcissist that I am, is probably yes.  So I guess at the bottom I do think I'm sexy.  Hooray for introspection.

No comments: