Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Work Sucks, But There Are Fringe Benefits

So I'm in an aisle picking something up (yes, I work retail) and I feel a hand on my ass.  Well, it's on my ass for a moment, and then it's between my legs rubbing my pussy through my jeans.  What the fuck?

No, I don't work at the perv store.  I looked around (notice that I didn't stand up) and there's Jax grinning at me.  "I just saw that ass and had to grope it," she said.

Well, I wasn't able to take a break right then, and there are cameras in the store and so forth, so after a moment of wishing I stood up and gave her a hug.  "Poppy with you?" I asked hopefully.

"No, just went out on a quick run," she said.  "When do you get off?"  And then she winked and slapped my ass.

"Not for too long," I said, winking too.  "But I'm on break in a while."

So she stuck around until my break and we went out to my car.  We barely made it through the door before her hand was on my ass again, and then she wormed it into my pants and down so we were walking to my car with her finger pressing on my asshole.  I'm really glad no one was around.  Once in the car, there was much kissing and stroking, and then she loosened my belt and got her hand down there again and was fingering my ass with one hand while with the other she had my shirt up, bra down, and then started working my nipple with her tongue.

It was hot and heavy and over too quickly.  I wanted to give her some quid pro quo but it was awkward, and she didn't seem interested in stopping.  Her hand migrated down and then I was getting it from both sides, finger in my ass, finger in my cunt, lips on my breasts.  I didn't cum, but I had a good time.  And then I had to go back to work.

I wish I worked somewhere where she could have just stayed in the store and fingered me while no one knew.  I guess we could have found a back room, but getting caught would not be good for my work prospects.

I fantasized the rest of the night about working at a desk where I could have been hidden from the waist down and Jax could have been down there going to town on me while I talked to customers.  I don't think I'd ever do that, not now anyway, but it was nice to think about.

We ended the evening with Jax inviting me over again, with strong suggestions that I bring Sveta too and that much fun would be had.  And I couldn't because I had to work.  Maybe the fringe benefits...  But Jax also said she'd be back to the store and it would be my turn next time, so hey, fringe benefits!

No comments: