Tuesday, August 29, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives.  Seriously, I'm just picking these pretty much at random, so if I've already answered these, it'll have been a while and I will have forgotten my previous answers, thus they may be completely different.

1. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?

I love waterfalls in isolated areas.  The big ones are majestic but not as isolated.  There's probably some spot in a forest somewhere which is the most beautiful place but no one has ever seen it.  Waterfalls in general though.  Tranquil, I love the sounds, I like swimming naked in them if possible.

2. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?

Years and years old.  We have to throw out condiments which are left over from before we moved.  We're just lazy.

3. What’s under your bed?

Boxes, sometimes a cat, dust, cat toys, probably things I've been looking for everywhere but haven't found, and the sex box with lube, toys, etc.  Not that we don't have those last elsewhere, just that there is a box with sex stuff under the bed as well.  It's not the stuff we use regularly; that's all more accessible.  But it's storage where we can get at it.  Can't put that stuff in the attic; it's not temperature controlled.

4. What is in your pocket?

Right now, I'm not wearing anything with pockets.  Typically my wallet, a tissue (yes, I'm one of those people, but I need them constantly and they're rarely available), maybe my phone.

5. Which famous person would you like to be best-friends with? Why?

Someone fabulously wealthy who would just give me money?  That's not really an answer.  I'd love to be best friends with one or more of the MST3K guys because they seem like they'd be fun to be friends with.  They're not so famous that it would be like being the third wheel wherever we were.  But I don't know that we'd have much in common apart from bad movies.  I really don't want to randomly be best friends with famous people.  It would have to happen organically, and then it probably wouldn't because I'm bad at making friends.

6. There is now a line of lacy lingerie for men. Would you wear it or like to see your man in it?

Yeah, this isn't new.  I don't give a damn one way or the other; I'm not into men's underwear except when women wear boxers which can be very sexy.  I like ladies' underwear; in men, I like them naked and hard.

Bonus: Think The Olympics. Men’s gymnastic uniforms–sexy or goofy? Discuss!

I think men in gymnastics should have to wear leotards and tights just like the girls do.  That would both be sexy and fair.  The current uniforms seem a little silly to me, but whatever.  I don't watch gymnastics for the men.  They're fine to look at, but they're not eye-candy.  I watch swimming and beach volleyball for male eye candy.

No comments: