Tuesday, August 8, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives:

1. Are you more likely to ask someone on a date or a hook-up?

Definitely hook-up.  As the following question's answer will illustrate, I'm not all that great at asking people for dates.  I've done it, although I'd say that I'm more often asked than asking.  But asking someone if they'd like a bit of fun, that's pretty easy.  Many of my past relationships have started with sex, rather than working up to it.  I like it that way.

2. How do you ask someone out?

"Hey, you want to go out to get something to eat or something?"  Seriously, I'm not great at asking people out.  Fortunately I'm a girl and we still live in a society where that places much more of the burden on the guy.  I've asked some women out though.

Usually it's not something I ask.  I meet someone, we hit it off, it's not the kind of thing where I'm going to ask them if they'd like to come back to my place (or wherever) and fuck my brains out, and we talk and we decide mutually that it's nice to talk and we'd like to do it again.  I'm bad at it.

I have, on occasion, had someone, usually a guy, be interested in me in an obvious way, and they haven't had the guts to ask, so I've basically asked myself out for them.  That's easier.  It's not like I'm asking them out, I'm just letting them off the hook.  Not much chance of rejection there either.

And yes, I have been rejected.  Sometimes because they weren't interested, although I'd say, and I'm not tooting my own horn, that more often it's because they're seeing someone already.  I've stayed friends with some of the latter, and even one or two of the former.

3. When you think about sex, what do you think about most?

Penetration.  Yes, it's kind of standard, but when I think sex, I think penetration.  Even with the ladies.  My pussy likes to feel something inside it.  Oddly enough, I usually masturbate without penetration.

Other than that, it's flavor-of-the-month fantasy stuff, probably.

4. Name two things that you appreciate about your current relationship.

The love.  Definitely the love.  And understanding.  Plus Sveta is smoking hot, and while I'd still love her if she were disfigured in an accident or something, that she's smoking hot is a nice bonus.

5. Name three things that most excite your imagination.

Depends on the day.  Also, I'm assuming we're talking about sexual imagination here.  Sometimes it's fantasies which I would never make a reality but which are nice to think about.  Sometimes it's thinking about someone.  Sometimes I see a stranger and get wet like crazy.  You never know with me.  Smells too; I can smell wet pussy and get weak at the knees.  But it's not always sexual smells.  Once I smelled something which reminded me randomly of a sexual experience because that smell happened to be present.  It hasn't happened since, so either the smell wasn't quite right or it was just a random thing.

Bonus: If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?

Okay, if I thought it would actually work, I'd wish for peace on Earth.  But it wouldn't, and that's a boring answer, even if it's likely the one I might actually pick.  Or I'd use my wishes to help other people.  But selfishly:

1) Money.  Sorry, I would wish for a lot of money.  I'm assuming this isn't a monkey-paw situation where all the wishes backfire.  I wouldn't wish to never want for money again, I would wish for so much money that I would never need money again, but not in those words.  I could come up with a figure.

 2) A fix for some medical issues, not least of which is my lady-parts problem.  I suppose I could just use some of my massive amounts of money to seek a cure, but there might not be one.  I'd burn a wish on that.  I'd love to wish for my mental health to improve too, but I'm not sure whether that wouldn't be one of those wishes which is too complicated to be a wish.  If I just wished to be happy, I could see that backfiring.  I could wish for health in general, but again, either too complicated or would backfire.

3) The ability to grow a cock.  I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.  If I could swing it, I'd like to be come a chameleon and be able to swap sex organs or my entire body, maybe change up my appearance at will.  Become a shape-shifter maybe.  I don't know.  I'd take one wish and wish for all the money because I could do a lot with all the money.

No, actually, I'd wish to be happy, and fuck it if it backfires.  I'd wish for everyone to be happy.  And then we'd all die when the pleasure centers of our brains exploded or something.  I hate wishes.  Just give me all the money and I'll use it to make people happy.

No comments: