Wednesday, November 10, 2021

TMI Tuesday

Love is made of many components. What are your top three components of love?

Communication, compatibility, and attraction. I don't think I'm breaking any ground in my picks here. Communication is the top component, by a mile. I think good communication can overcome all sorts of deficiencies in other departments.

For you what is good sex, and what is great sex?

Good sex is when I get off. Great sex is when there's a connection, my partner(s) and I get what we want out of the session, and there's sufficient time for everyone to be spent afterward. It's pretty easy to get me off, so good sex is pretty common. Great sex, that's a more rara avis.

In long-term unions do you expect love to grow over time as the union unfolds or do you need to have immediate attraction, infatuation, and feelings or excitement in order to enter into a long-term union?

I don't think these are mutually exclusive. I wouldn't enter into a long-term relationship if there wasn't some spark there, but I also wouldn't stay in a long-term relationship if the love didn't grow over time. 

You are away on your dream vacation…
Are you alone or with someone? Who?

I'm bringing Sveta, obviously. It wouldn't be fair. Except I'm not at all sure her ideal dream vacation is the same as mine. We don't discuss ideal dream vacations much because it's just depressing. So maybe she can go on her ideal dream vacation and I can go on mine and if they happen to be in the same general location we can spend our downtime together. I don't know. I'm getting depressed thinking about it.

Do you want to have a hookup with a sexy stranger? Is the sexy stranger female, male, gender-fluid, bi-gender, transgender?

Yes, and why only one sexy stranger? I'll take one of each please.

Would you rather spend all day doing your favorite vacation activity OR spend all night having kinky sex?

This is a boring answer but one of my favorite vacation activities is sex, so while I'm not sure what "kinky" sex would be in this circumstance, I'll take it unless it involves the few sexual activities I don't care for.

Is hot, steamy, all your wildest fantasies come true sex more likely to happen with your current lover or a sexy, no-strings-attached stranger?

Some of my fantasies involve strangers, so those are more likely to occur with a sexy, no-strings-attached stranger. But then some of my fantasies involve Sveta and strangers, so why choose? I have plenty of fantasies.

How many sexual partners do you currently have?

I included this question to force me to count. Sveta is 1. Zoe is 2. Kate and Liam are 3 and 4. Dad is 5. Mike, though I haven't seen him in a bit, is 6. Sheri, ditto, 7. I think that's all the ones who are current and ongoing, at least until I see some people.

Do you have any sexy secret kinks you have not told a current lover, and why are you so secretive?

I don't think so. We're pretty open about our kinks. If there is something that hasn't come up, it's just because it hasn't come up, not because I'm hiding it from her.

Have you ever been naked in public?

Yes. I've been naked at beaches where it was allowed (and a few times when it wasn't but I was covered by something. I've also streaked. I think I've told that story on the blog at some point. Suffice it to say, I've been naked in public places. I've also been naked on stage. Definitely told that story before.

When at home do you prefer to be naked or dressed?

These days, in underwear. We keep the house pretty cool too, so sometimes I wear more than underwear, but at my advanced age, the tits need a bit of support even on everyday days. I'm naked a certain amount, including in bed, but for everyday purposes, I'm usually wearing something, even if it's the bare minimum.

Your significant other has asked you to sleep with his cock in your mouth, what are your first thoughts? Would you say yes or no? Why?

My first thoughts are that it's a little weird. Also uncomfortable. And I'd probably say no because I wouldn't want to accidentally bite the cock when I grind my teeth in my sleep. I'd happily sleep with a cock in my pussy, or in my ass even, but that's harder to pull off, no pun intended.

Have you ever sent an intimate photo of yourself to the wrong person by accident?

I have, but it was to a person with whom I'd shared intimate photos in the past, so it wasn't as horrible as it could have been. I recommend never sharing intimate photos with anyone if you're not prepared to share them with everyone.



No comments: