Monday, April 17, 2023

Continuing to Miss Kari

Yeah, she's been gone for more than a week now and I'm just getting around to the final part of the story. Sorry. I do have other things I have to do to make ends meet.

Anyway, enough of that. The last part of the story is really not the last part, it's the penultimate part, because... You'll see. I hope.

The day after her first go with a strap-on, Kari showed up raring to go. She reeled me into an embrace the second we were alone in the booth, got her hands on my ass, worked her thigh between mine and rubbed hard. "That's for breaking me," she murmured into my ear, then kissed me, fierce and slightly possessive.

"If you don't stop I'm going to get in trouble," I finally forced myself to say. Not because I was in any danger of getting in trouble for kissing her in the booth if anyone found out, but because if she kept it up I was going to rip her clothes off right there.

"I just wanted you to know what you did to me last night," she said, pulling away and grinning. "When I say you broke me..."

"What did I do?" 

"I know I said I couldn't cum anymore, but that was a total lie. But you made it so just fingering myself didn't cut it. I tried and failed to get off several times. Just made it worse. I am so fucking horny right now."

"I don't think we have time before the show..."

"No, we don't. But after, you're coming back to my room and you're going to give me what I need or else."

I swear, I'm not tooting my own horn here. "Why didn't you get someone else to, you know..."

"I could have but I owed you," Kari said with a smile. "Besides, I'm going to see them all tour. You I only get today."

Which made us both sad because it was true. They were leaving tomorrow and thus, the tryst would end. Such is life, I guess. She seemed okay with it. I was a little more sad because she was leaving, which makes sense.

The show dragged on, and at one point I looked over at Kari in the booth and saw her with her hand absently rubbing the seam of her jeans between her legs. Not like she was jerking off on company time, just like she was scratching an itch. She's far too professional to be distracted. And I'm not one to judge. I felt a little guilty for being the source of any distraction she might be experiencing.

Finally the show finished and we had our various things to do, then she drove me over to the hotel. On the ride I was cheeky and tweaked her nipple through her clothes, and she sighed and let it happen.

We made it through the door without incident, then by mutual and silent consent both ripped our clothes off. Then we collapsed into the bed and started writhing against each other, making out like two newlyweds, breasts pressed together, lips locked, my hands cupping her ass, hers wrapped around my back. I worked my way to her ear, and she started moaning as I nibbled the lobe.

"I'm going to really break you this time," I growled into her ear.

"Yes, yes," she said.

"How do you feel about me playing with your ass a little?" Because consent is important, and also because she'd given no indication whether that was a no-go zone or not.

"I'm kind of a virgin," she giggled. "I've never really done anything like that except with fingers.  But I like it when you rub it."

So I took advantage of my longer arms and got my finger between her cheeks and teased her rosebud a little. "You want me to do anything else?" I breathed into her ear.

"Like what?"

"You want me to give you a little taste of what it's like?" 

"Uh huh," she gasped.

I pulled away from her and flipped her over, then kissed and licked my way down her back. I like lower backs sometimes too, and I enjoyed hers, giving her little nips when she didn't stop me the first time. I should probably have asked, but she enjoyed it so I continued.

I continued to her cheeks. I'm not "an ass man" but she has a great ass, nicely proportioned, pert, bubbly even. She gasped when I nibbled, and I thought maybe I had gone too far, but then she lifted her hips a little and moaned, "Oh god yes," so when in Rome, right?

My fingers were busy too, getting between her thighs and slipping into her quivering cunt, which made her orgasm almost immediately, though I could tell it was just a little one, just a preliminary. It's been ages since I've been with someone this orgasmic, which I really will miss.

Then, because I walk the walk, I helped her to her knees, my fingers still inside her. It just made her butt more attractive. And now I could see the rosebud. And yeah, I'm not super into this kind of thing, but I'll rim a virgin ass to help out the cause, so with my fingers inside her pussy I suckled get tailbone for a moment, then dove into the deep end.

Fortunately she is very hygienic, so she didn't taste musky or worse at all. Just that perfume flavor again, which I didn't mind so much at this point. The texture of her anus was taut rubber, if I can describe it at all. Lightly ribbed. Warm and smooth.

She was moaning loudly now, encouragement and nonsense mostly. I pressed my tongue into her anal ring and tasted the first musk, but nothing I can't handle. She trembled.

Then I pulled back and, after getting reassurance that this was okay, pressed my pussy-juice-slick finger slowly into her asshole. Not very deep, up to the first knuckle, but giving her a little taste, like I promised.

Fortunately I brought lube so when she was begging for more I could get it, then lube her up properly. My finger went back into her rear entrance more easily this time, and I worked it in slowly until it was deep inside her. "Oh wow, " she moaned.

"Now roll over and let me get you off with a finger in your ass, girl," I said with a grin.

Which I proceeded to do quite nicely thank you. Feeling the tension and release on my finger in her ass was great. She came for a good long while too, then lay back, spent.

"Did I break you this time?"

"Fuck. I don't know what I'm gonna do without someone to do that to me every day."

"Well, I know a place near here where you can buy lube and plugs, if that's of interest..."

"But you haven't gotten any..."

"You have anything else planned for this afternoon?"

Thus it was that Lexi and Kari went to the local toy shop and picked out a beginner plug. And some lube. And she insisted on buying me one too.

Then we went back to her hotel and she wanted to play with me using my new plug, so I lay back and let her. I think after orgasm three she got the hang of it, really. That's weird to say, but the first two Os were mostly on me, whereas three and four were definitely her using the plug and her lips and fingers.

And then I helped her insert her plug, pulled out the trusty strap-on, and fucked her cunt until I couldn't anymore. I don't think she was cumming after a while. I think she was just moaning and lying there and taking it. What can I say? She wanted to be broken, so I broke her.

She almost didn't have the energy to drive me back to my car. She thanked me profusely. Then she said, "I'm going to have to let my husband fuck my ass now."

"Oh yeah?" 

"It only seems fair for him to get to be the first. But it's so far away. I want it now." She grinned and made an attempt to seem jokingly petulant, but I strongly suspect her resolve will be tested.

We talked about first times and I gave her a few pointers, but I think she'll be okay. She likes it. That's the important thing. She said she was definitely going to practice with her plug.

Yeah, gonna miss her.

No comments: