Monday, April 10, 2023

I Will Miss Kari

After we got the preliminaries out of the way and knew where we both stood, Kari and I saw no reason to stop with just one meetup. The following day I brought a strap-on and wore some slightly more interesting undergarments, preparation which was vindicated by her saying, the second we were alone, "You up for another romp, maybe a little longer this time? I've got a hotel room with a comfy bed and..."

"I was hoping you'd say that, because I brought a toy with me," I said with a laugh. "Well, not the part about the hotel. That's just gravy."

"You're sure? I don't want to impose, but yesterday was a lot of fun and I figured if we had a bit more space we could try a few things."

"Honey, I was looking forward to it. I hoped you weren't going to get bored with just me."

See, even people who are up-front about sexuality still have hangups.

"Bored? After you had me cumming like that? What toy did you bring? I've got a trusty vibrator friend..."

"Oh, this is fun for both of us," I said, then pulled out the strap.

"Damn girl, that's what I'm talking about," said Kari appreciatively. "It's going to be all on you though because I've never worn one."

"There's a first time for everything," I almost purred.

Then we had to cut it short because she had to go do her job. But she did give me a very deep kiss before going, which I don't think anyone saw.

After the show, I was raring to go, and I think she was as well. Her hotel was close by the theater, so she drove me, batting my eager hands away from her fun bits. We made it through the door without devolving into PDA in extremis, but only just.

We kissed and stripped clothes off until we were in our undies. I was wearing a lacy set, pink because why not. She was wearing more conservative but still sexy mismatched panties in light yellow and bra in flesh tones. She lay back and let me take her bra off, which I have to say, guys, I'm with you, bras should be easier to take off from the front, but I managed it.

It took everything I had not to just go for the gusto, but instead I worked her up even more by suckling on her nipples, then moving down to her belly and kissing and stroking. She was breathing really deeply by the time I got to the waistband of her panties, and there was a darker patch spreading on the crotch.

"Oh my god I'm so ready," she moaned, writhing her hips up against my chin. I couldn't keep her in anguish any longer. I could smell wet pussy and it called to me. I just pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and slipped a finger into her, using my chin to hold her bucking pelvis down.

I felt her spasm on my finger almost immediately, but kept up the pressure, got another finger into her cunt and rode her for all I was worth. She wailed something unintelligible and kept cumming, then came again quickly afterward when I stripped her panties off and got my tongue against her juicy lips, lapping like a dog.

Finally she relaxed and lay there spent and I crawled up to join her on the bed, my knees carpet-marked from kneeling so long. "That was wonderful," she sighed happily. "But now I'm too tired to do anything to you in return." She grinned. "Kidding. But give me a minute to get my breath back."

"You'd better," I said teasingly, "because I expect a nice hard fuck for your first time with a strap-on."

Giggling turned to stroking turned to kissing, our bodies sweaty and trembling with exertion. Her skin against mine felt nice. When she wrapped a leg around me and pulled me closer, I slipped my hand down between us and teased her clit, not touching it but putting a finger to either side and stroking. Pretty soon my thigh was between her legs and her dripping cunt was running against my upper leg, but she gave as good as she got and my pussy was being stimulated to breaking point by her thigh.

I didn't want to cum like that though, so I pulled away and went to my bag, forgotten by the door in the heat of the moment. I pulled out the strap and despite her joking protests got her into it and situated.

There's a common misconception that strap-on sex is all about the receiver. I find a double dil to be more pleasant when giving, but I still find the pressure of the base of the dildo in a strap-on winds me up. And her clit was much more sensitive than mine. So she was feeling it when I started playing with the dil a little.

Then, I was showing off. I started giving head to her dildo. I deep-throated it with no trouble, and she oohed and aahed appropriately. Then I told her to lie back and I'd do a bit of the work, and mounted her.

A dildo isn't a cock, and that's okay. She felt it as a slowly eased my aching pussy down until our pelvises met and I rocked. That's usually better for sensation. Thrusts are less pressure on sensitive parts.

She reached up and grabbed nipples and tweaked, and her hips pressed up a little, and I ground out a little orgasm, our clits almost touching.

"You did all the work," she said, sounding slightly disappointed. "I want the full monty." So we rearranged ourselves into a doggy style position and she fucked me from behind.

Beginners don't always get it, but Kari was a natural. She was moaning and thrusting and I was moaning and taking it, and we passed several orgasms on each of our parts before she pulled out and reeled me into an embrace. "God damn, I'm going to have to get me one of these," she said, grinning and flushed.

We talked for a bit, then she wanted to learn from the master, so I swapped into the harness and fucked her until she begged me to stop. "I can't cum anymore," she gasped. "You've broken me."

So we took showers, separately unfortunately, and then dressed and she took me back to my car. There was promise of more the next day, but I'm going to have to break here and continue a bit later.

No comments: