Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Just So I'm Not A Liar

This probably should have been just the end of the last post, but I got tired.

So the next day was the final show with Kari. Which made me a little sad, as I said. We were pretty quiet during the run of the show, and I wondered if maybe she was feeling a little down about it too.

The curtain call came, I hit the last cue, and there she was standing next to me. "I figure we've got maybe five minutes while everything clears out before they expect me to start working," she said in an urgent tone. "I can cum in five. Wanna make me?" 

Which is hardly the worst pickup line in the history of pickup lines. Honestly, "I can cum in five minutes. Wanna make me?" is a good line if you're female-presenting. Masc folks, sorry, it's not the draw for you. Anyway.

I like a challenge, so I pulled down her pants and panties in a rush, then put my head between her legs and went to work. I was secretly incredibly turned on by the idea that someone would come into the booth looking for one or both of us, but at the same time terrified by that same idea.

I may have gone a bit heavy on her clit, but I got the O out of her in short order. Then she pulled me up, gave me a big kiss, pulled up her pants, and we left it at that. Didn't really say goodbye. She went and did her job, I went and did mine. She did cast me a glance which could have meant a number of things when it was time for her to leave, but we were formal.

I went home and told Sveta and Zoe I needed both of them to work me over a little, which they did in suitably adoring fashion. Not that I didn't give as good as I got. At a certain point Sveta was eating me out while Zoe sat on my face so hard I was having trouble breathing, and I'm pretty sure Zoe was fingering Sveta simultaneously.

Afterward I told them why I needed it so bad, and they were suitably sympathetic. Zoe thought Kari had been a bit rude. Sveta refused judgment.

And then Kari emailed me the next day and told me she'd slept with another cast member. I couldn't help feeling a little jealous, not that I've got anything to be jealous about. More jealous for the freedom of the road. Not that I want that. Like I said, I'm too old for touring.

And then I got over it and wrote her back congratulating her and hoping she has a good remainder of her tour. They're reasonably local so there's a pretty good chance I'll see her again. Honestly, now that the immediacy and novelty is gone, I still miss her a little, just because it was nice to be able to talk shop while snuggling.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the semi-regular in updates. I'm in a fairly busy time at work right now but who knows what'll happen?

2 comments:

luvinfunnc said...

I am so glad you are writing regularly now. Missed your sexy stories. I have been a blog fan for more than ten years and many of them have quit that I used to read. Thanks for what you do.

sexy_notes said...

I always enjoy reading your entries. "Risky" sex can give an extra thrill. I used to masturbate on cam with my "regular" ID with the thought that a family member or friend would "catch" me. I miss those days with AIM and Yahoo messenger. :-)