Monday, August 20, 2007

Insert Your Own Superlative

Check it out, two features at once. I'm bored and tired and horny, which is a deadly combination, so since no one emails me and no one asks questions, I'm going to make up another, maybe two, because this first one is a cheap sell.

"What is the(insert your own adjectival superlative) thing you've ever done?" -Every Single Person I've Ever Chatted With Online.

Well Every Single Person, that's hard to say. Usually this comes up in the sexual venues: what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done is a popular one because of my online nickname. But I get wildest, sexiest, craziest, and other variations on the theme a lot too.

Sometimes it's easy to answer, actually, because you know what the person wants to hear. If I'm in a chat room devoted to incest, I talk about that. If I'm in a room devoted to groups, I wax rhapsodic on orgies. If I'm supposed to be talking about other, naughtier things which I won't go into for fear for prosecution, I talk about them.

But a lot of the time it's just general conversation, and I have no idea what to say. Because frankly, I don't keep score. It's like asking what the biggest cock I've ever had in my ass was; I couldn't tell you for sure. I could guess, but I don't whip out a measuring tape during sex. I'm not that kind of girl, and it's just not that important to me. Maybe I'll talk about that some other time.

Sometimes I think that some of the things I've done because of the poor influence of my sister were the wildest. I'm not going to talk about them here. Sometimes it strikes me that losing my virginity when and how I did was pretty naughty too, but comparisons are hard.

So if you want to ask me this question, I like specifics. What was the wildest thing I've ever done is too general, like asking my favorite movie. One, it's hard to come up with an answer, which is boring for you, plus you might get a different answer tomorrow based on my mood. Try asking about the most people I've been in an orgy with, and that answer I can give you. Or, if it's the appropriate venue, ask me about some of the wild stuff my sister and I have done. Or ask me about my family. Or something; specific is good.

I suppose I should come up with a pat answer, or even several pat answers depending on what I think will turn the person on and be appropriate. But I'm not a pat gal; I like spontaneity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a real problem with people asking me to name my favorite movie... Which genre? Which era? Domestic Hollywood/ Domestic Indy/ Foreign Major/ Foreign Indy??? Come on people, there is a difference. Ask an eater what his favorite food is. I dare you.

What is the most public sexual experience you have ever had? I ask the question with respect to number of possible onlookers and likelihood that those onlookers might take the opportunity.