Monday, August 20, 2007

More of Me

The images on this page have been removed because of Blogger's change to their TOS. Sorry :(

I've been making these little almost-square croppings of some photos I have, like the one in my profile, and having a ball, so I thought I'd share a few. They're too small to be anything other than teases, but tease I shall because it's fun.

This was a cute picture.
This is a cute one, isn't it? Tease tease tease.

 This was me at the beach.
Blogger really needs to get with the program on uploading images. But this is me at the beach.

Well, wasn't that fun? I have some more, and maybe I'll share them with you eventually. I've made them deliberately vague, so don't complain; it's intentional. Also, I've kept a few of the racier ones to myself, although the more I explore on Blogger the more I'm beginning to realize that there's really no code of conduct, and that I could post hardcore sex if I wanted to. I might even be able to talk about some of the things I'm hesitating on right now. But I'm still hesitating on them.

No comments: