Monday, August 20, 2007

Who and What

Like I said, the last Q/A was a bit of a cop-out, so here's a real one.

"Name your unique sexual experiences and with whom you had them." -A Conglomeration of Various Interested People.

That's not really a question, but since I wrote it I have only myself to blame. Okay, here goes a short list, for those readers who think I only have sex with family members. Names have been changed to protect various people.

First kiss:
I kissed my next-door neighbor when I was 7. At that point I already knew all about the birds and the bees, but he didn't. I offered to show him more, but he thought kissing was icky enough. His loss.
First masturbation:
My sisters and I started fooling around with that kind of thing as soon as we knew how, which was pretty young. Didn't do penetration, just clit-diddling.
First mutual masturbation:
My sisters and I figured out pretty quickly that it was more fun to do it together.
First handjob:
I don't believe in them, because I want to suck it or fuck it, not give it a rub. I think the first time I did it was with another neighbor boy around the time I hit puberty. He let me get my hands on it, but by that point I knew I didn't want him popping my cherry, so I kept his eager little fingers concentrating above my equator. He loved to play with my breasts while I jacked him off. He wasn't even old enough to have much spunk, so cleanup was easy.
First blowjob:
I gave a lot of head when I was younger, so it's hard to remember a first. I mean, it could easily have been Dad or Mike, but it could also have been some other guy. The earliest other guy I remember was my sister Sheri's boyfriend; he wouldn't fuck me even when I told him she wouldn't care.
Virginity:
To my dad. Next.
First true lesbian sex:
With my sisters about ten minutes after Daddy popped my cherry. They insisted, since they'd been doing each other while I watched for several years at that point, waiting for the day when I would finally be able to join in.
First sex with someone outside the family:
I was 13, he was 15, we were supposed to be doing homework. We'd been going out for a month or so, and he'd gotten pretty much all the way to home plate on a number of occasions only to pull back and get tagged out. I remember once his mother came into the room and my panties were on the doorknob. I don't think she noticed; we tried to play it cool. But finally we were alone in my house rather than his, and he finally got up the nerve and stuttered something about wanting to kiss me. I told him where. He was such a spaz, he came all over my dress trying to jam it back into me.
First anal sex:
My brother and I were fooling around, pretending to be wild animals, running around the rumpus room in the basement naked and having a wild time. He would grab the skin on the back of my neck with his teeth and roughly mount me from behind, just jam it up into my cunt and then pull out and growl. We were both covered in sweat and lube, and one time he must have jammed harder than he thought and aimed higher, and all of a sudden I had his cock in my ass. It wasn't all that hot at first, but then he realized what he'd done and laughed and made some stupid joke, and all the while my ass was getting used to it, and I was enjoying it more, and pretty soon he was humping away at my butt and we were both loving it. Maybe I'll tell a more complete story of this later.
First threesome:
With two other girls, my sisters, of course. With a girl and a guy, my sister Sheri and I double-teamed my brother sometime shortly after he lost his virginity. With two guys, I was in High School, they were the boyfriends of two of the girls in the club I wanted to join, and the threesome was the price of admission. Maybe I'll tell this story some other time too.
First orgy/gangbang:
Well, the family won't count, because my sisters and brother and I all went at it regularly from the word go. My sister Sheri and I tried to swap boyfriends once when I was 14, but they were too self-conscious, and in the end she had to take her boyfriend to another room. After having two guys, I really wanted more like it, so for my 16th birthday my sisters both found ten guys I didn't even know to come over and gangfuck me. Best party ever. Hell of a graduation from two to ten, I know, but when you're a certain age, it's hard to find groups.
First DP:
Well, my brother and my sister Mari doubled me a few times when I was younger, but I don't guess that really counts. The ten guys at my birthday party were basically a non-stop triple penetration, one in my mouth, two on the business ends. I have no idea where my sisters found these guys. Maybe hired them.
First sex in public:
I don't count having to fuck the two guys for an audience to join the club. The first time I had sex in public (actual penetration, not just a handjob or blowjob) was at a party when I was 18. He was big, black, and beautiful, I think a student at the local college. We were bumping and grinding to beat the band, and he started feeling me up, got his hands into my panties. I wish to stress that while he might have been totally wasted, I was stone-cold sober, just heavily into the music, the party, and really horny. We wound up fucking on the dance floor; no one noticed, or if they did, they didn't care. Then we went to the bathroom and fucked again. He was definitely a candidate for biggest cock I've ever had up me. I never even knew his name.

Any other firsts or events you want to hear about, you have to ask me. I can't think of anything else right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to say this is one of the most interesting blogs I've read. So I guess you can now say you have at least one person that is reading, and I'm a complete stranger too. Though you make me feel like the odd man out...almost a quarter century old and still a virgin. Go figure.