Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apparently I Do Date Teenagers After All

Well, I can keep lying to myself, but it's been several weeks and we're definitely dating. I hope James isn't blabbing to all his friends about his hot new conquest. I'm sort of hoping that I can ween him off of me and turn him on to someone his own age. We've discussed it, and he's got his eye out, but come on, if you had easy sex available, why would you go looking for more? I may have to cut him off.

My parents want to meet him. I've put the kibosh on that. My sister Sheri thinks it's great; she wants to share him. I'm down on that too. Mike thinks it's cute; he knows there's no competition. He's got a new girl too, at school, cute black honey with a body I would love to enjoy. Sometimes I find the African-American standard of beauty a little mysterious, but she's very sexy. Mike says she's like a tiger in the sack. I could stand a tiger. Or a Nubian lion, maybe. I don't think it will last; my brother's relationships don't seem to.

So I've been seeing James weekly, at least. The second weekend he came over to my house; my parents were out of town and I had the whole place to myself. And unlike at his house, there were no areas off-limits. We went much more slowly, and practice is certainly starting to show. He stayed the night, then spent most of the next day there too. I cooked for him. We watched movies. I taught him some technique.

Last weekend we went out to dinner. I let him pay for me, because, well, I'm poorer than he is, frankly. Then we came back to my house, snuck in through the back door. My parents didn't care, or notice, or both. I'm really only doing it to avoid having to meet them, that and it takes me back to being a teenager. I was glad they weren't using the rumpus room for themselves. We had to fuck quickly, because he had to get home. But he lasted long enough that I was able to force myself over the edge when he came. It was nice; I think he got a kick out of cumming with me.

Then last night (well, technically I suppose it's still night, but it's starting to look awfully morning over here)... wow. His parents were out, so I went over. He's gotten good. Not perfect, but a lot better. He ate me out for a long time, and when I suggested that he stick a finger in my ass too, he didn't even flinch. I think I'm going to have to let him fuck my ass soon; think of it as a final exam. I can't imagine that he'd be turned off by that.

Anyway, after he fingered and licked me to a very satisfactory climax, he climbed up and penetrated me as easy as if he had been doing it all his life. And I realized that I no longer had to be in control; James was taking over dominance. Which was incredibly sexy, to have taught this guy everything and now he was the master, so to speak. I'm not saying he whipped out the handcuffs and barbed wire, but he knew what he was doing, and he knew what I wanted. It was fabulous.

I came before him, which is a sign of just how good he's gotten. I know, it's lower expectations, but he's just a kid yet. And when he came inside me, he didn't stop thrusting, didn't pull out too soon, didn't do anything but just keep giving me what I wanted. And it was a lot of cum too; I wonder if he'd been saving it up for me.

We stayed lying like that after he finished, just kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Even if he's not perfect, the rebound time is amazing; he was feeling me up within five minutes, and he asked me if I would suck him while I was still expecting the afterglow. He didn't need much help, and he rolled me over and pressed into me from behind. I could feel the spunk sloshing around in my belly.

He lasted forever that time, through two sudden but short orgasms on my part. I hope soon enough I'll be able to get him to give me a nice vaginal O, but for right now his mastery of the G-spot is limited to occasional bumps, which are fun but hardly provide multiples. Listen to me talking about it like I was planning to spend the rest of my life fucking James. I'm really not. But I will teach him as much as I can before it comes to a natural conclusion.

He pulled out after my second blastoff and told me he wanted to watch me swallow his cum again. Like I said before, he's got a blowjob fetish or something. But hell, I'll oblige. He didn't have much to swallow, but I cleaned it off afterward. Then, and I'm still kicking myself, I told him I had to leave because I needed to work the next day. Which is today. And here I am not sleeping. I could have fucked him at least once more. Maybe I could have finally let him take me in the ass. I was thinking about doing it when he flipped me over for the second go-round, but I decided it required more preparation.

That's it. If I get the chance sometime during the rest of the weekend, he's going to get to fuck my butthole. I'm writing him an email telling him that right now. That ought to get him excited.

No comments: