Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Toilets

Okay, so speaking of fantasy, I was looking through some hentai of a bondage theme today and started having those dirty thoughts that I often get.

And then I saw this picture. And it got my mind working on some really twisted tracks. Watersports and humiliation and bondage just flipped a switch for me. Got me really wishing I had a guy around to piss on me.

So wouldn't that be hot? A gentlemen's club where all the urinals are really girls like in the picture. I think it would be even better if there were a trio. One girl would be rigged up like that, so that the guy would piss on her, it would run down into a tube and she would have to drink it. And from the looks of it her own piss is hooked up so it drains into her ass. Better not piss too much, urinal girl. Then the second girl would be lying back with her pussy spread wide open with a funnel attached, and the guys could piss into her pussy. You'd need another girl, and attendant, to flush her by tipping her up and drinking it. And the last girl would be bent over with a funnel up her ass, and the guys could piss into her like that. Her own piss would be hooked up so she'd have to drink it.

And then of course there'd be attendants who would clean up spills. They'd be naked, and if pissing into a girl gave the guys a hard on (and why wouldn't it) they could get satisfaction from an attendant in any of her holes, maybe while she was lapping piss off the floor.

Now that's a fantasy that will never become reality, or at least it shouldn't. But it's a hell of a turn on for me anyway. I think I'd like to be the ass urinal girl for a while, and then maybe swap out and be one of the attendants, because all that arousal would make me want a cock in me bad.

Hell, make the club coed and strap a girl down to serve as toilet/bidet for the women too.

See, this is why I like to write stories; I can make that kind of thing happen in my own little world. Now I wish I had someone to fuck, because it's winding up my motor just thinking about this.

No comments: