Monday, October 29, 2007

Next Time Definitely

So there was no more fun this weekend because I don't have the time to do it right. With James, I mean. If you're going to have your first time with an anal virgin, you can't rush into it. Now it's a lot different if your anal virgin is the one who's about to get fucked in the ass, but even if he's just never fucked anyone in the ass, you don't want to speed through it. Especially if his first time is with a pro like me. It won't be something he'll want to rush through.

So Saturday I was wiped out after work, and then Sunday was no good either. We didn't even get to have conventional fun. But it's okay, because now I've got a week to plan, and I think it will be better because of it. Not to say that I didn't really want some loving this weekend. Far from it. Although on Saturday I went the entire day without cumming once. Like I said, I was wiped out. Sunday Dad and I fooled around, but I was still pretty out of it.

But like I said, planning time now. I told him I had a surprise for him next time and gave him a few hints, but I don't know what he thinks. I think he'll have to come over here, since I bet his parents won't be out of town next weekend and I don't want to do this anywhere but a comfortable place. Not that I'm worried about it; he could be the most inexperienced guy in the world and there's still very little he could do to hurt my ass. I've got plenty of practice.

I think some very sexy underwear is in order. I have a few items of lingerie which might fit the bill. I'll lay in a supply of beverages and snacks too, so we can just stay down in the rumpus room. We'll need lube, which I have in spades, and for his first time I think a condom is probably a good idea. If he says he'll ride bareback though, I'll let him; it's not like he hasn't been fucking me for weeks without protection. It's more a comfort thing than anything else.

After a week without me he'll probably be ready to explode and we can't have that, so I think first off I'll give him head to take the edge off. And since I'm no virgin, we're going doggy style for the main event, although if he needs a hand getting in we may have to switch to some other position. It's too bad I don't have another gal (or a guy, really, but that might upset him) on hand to give him a hand behind me. God that would be sexy, wouldn't it? My sister Sheri maybe, holding his cock in her hand and helping him press it into my rectum. Well, another guy would be great too, because then I could get some DP.

Do you have any suggestions? You should write me and tell me about them. That's lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com. Hell, write me about anything. I'm open.

No comments: