Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bond

I've been watching old Bond movies recently, 15 minutes here, 15 there, and aside from the fact that I would love to be a Bond girl, Sean Connery is the best Bond, and there were some ugly-ass clothes back in the 1960s, I've only come up with one thing.

I look sort of like Fiona Volpe. It's not a perfect match, but if you were wondering what Bond girl (well, she's a villain, but still sexy) I resemble the most, it'd be her. I'd do her if I were in the 1960s. I bet she'd be into all kinds of wild shit that I'd enjoy. Bond never gets to fuck two girls at once, but if I were there with her and Sean Connery as Bond in the 60s, they'd forget all about spy stuff and concentrate of having a blast in bed. Hell, we could invite the other women from Thunderball and have a grand old time. That movie has the sexiest women in it, I think, at least of the older Bonds. Now I'm quite partial to some of the newer ones, but they don't have Sean Connery.

Shit, work is calling. Must toddle. This wasn't much of a post.

No comments: