Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Current Affairs

Yes, it is a pun.

Anyway, first Sveta: she's doing fine, although we haven't seen each other anywhere near enough for me. According to her, for her as well. I keep hoping she might be branching out, finding someone else, not really because I want to lose her but because I think it's unhealthy, especially at her age, to be monogamous. Seriously, youth is a time for experimentation, finding out what you like. Who knows, maybe she'll meet someone who does things differently than I do and she'll like that better (I can speculate without too much injury of my pride) and if she hadn't experimented, she would never have known that.

We did spend Valentine's Day together, took a shower together after I warned my parents, had chocolate and sex alternately. She tastes good with chocolate; we didn't smear chocolate on each other or anything, but I had a piece and then ate her out until she came, and the combo was pleasant. I don't know, it might just be me. She didn't comment on it.

Since then, I've only seen her once for anything other than "How's it going?" We both made a little time one weekend to make love at least once, so I picked her up after school on a Friday, took her back to the basement, and we made furious love on the floor for less than an hour, then I dropped her off at her house. She kissed me as she was going out the door and I just wanted to pull her back in and fuck in the car, whatever anyone might say. But she had midterms and I had work, and since then it's been like that.

She got into a decent college; her grades are fine but her family isn't rich, so she couldn't afford to go to her top choice. We talked on the phone a lot when that happened; she was depressed about it. But the school she's going to attend is fine, and she wants to go into medicine perhaps, and it has a decent pre-med program. Better her than me, but then she'll probably wind up being the only person I know who has a well-paying and secure job. The school isn't too far either... which is good because it means I can see her, but bad because it means I can see her. I've been over this territory before. I won't do it again and bore everyone.

Now Kate: haven't seen her or Roger or their sons since I wrote about them last. I've just been too fucking busy. They want me to come over, but I wonder if maybe they've got another catch warming up too. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that I'm not the only sucker. I said I was fine with that, but given past performance I'm not sure whether they'd tell me if it happened. It's too bad; I'd love to have a foursome with them, or even just watch Kate get fucked by another man, or anything like that. They're not high on my list of priorities, because it's just a fling, really. A long, drawn-out fling, but if they both never spoke to me again, I wouldn't be sad, I'd just be a bit annoyed that the sex had dried up.

Now, to family: Sheri is supposedly going to visit at some point soon. I'll believe that when it happens. Mike is not coming to visit for Spring Break; he's going fishing or something, damn him. I told him that I could give him all the fish he could eat, and he laughed and said that he'd love to take me up on it, but he had to do other things than fuck all the time. Bastard. Mari is fine as well; she and her partner are hurting financially because of the economy, but they think they can make ends meet okay. They can't afford to travel, so no visits from them in the near future even if Mari wanted to, which I don't know she does. We talk on the phone and through email, but again I think she's a bit nervous about introducing her partner to us. It's too bad, she sounds like a nice woman. I mean that in a totally non-sexual sense.

At home... well, this post is getting long, so I think I'll cut it off and start another about this weekend.

No comments: