Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Party Time Fun Time Yeah Yeah Yeah

Okay, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by myself, now on to this weekend.

Mom went out of town to visit friends of hers, leaving Dad and me alone to hold down the fort. Fortunately, she knows exactly how we hold down forts: outstandingly. I cook, Dad cleans, we remain chaste as the morning dew, and early to bed, early to rise.

Yeah, right. We spent the weekend naked except for when the delivery guy brought pizza, we ate nothing but crap, and we slept in. It was a good break from life, a mini-vacation if you will.

Dad's got more steady work now (thank goodness) so he wasn't able to join in the festivities until Friday evening, but when he came home from work and found me on the couch masturbating idly, he pulled off his clothes right there in the doorway and we fucked hard and fast until he blew his load deep inside me. Then we put on a movie, ordered a pizza, and sacked out. Dad got the pizza in nothing but his shorts, which I think must have made the pizza guy wonder, but I pulled a blanket over me to hide, and who gives a shit what the pizza guy thinks?

We ate pizza, then put in another movie, which happened to include a fair amount of boobage, which made both of us anxious, so we turned to a second helping of sex while we watched. I don't know how the movie ended, nor do I really care. All I know is that I came three times on my Dad's cock, and then we sort of fell asleep curled up together. We woke up after a few hours and cleaned things up a little, put the rest of the pizza away, went to bed.

Saturday, we did our favorite morning routine in the shower. It had been a while since we'd both been able to take the time to really enjoy fucking, so that was nice. Then we spent the day lounging, chatting, eating snacks, watching TV. We talked about Sveta a certain amount, but Dad wasn't helpful; just told me all the stuff I already know. I asked him point blank if he wanted me to tell her about him so he could fuck her, and he said that while he would love to try her out, that wasn't a good reason to tell her. Then we talked about her, me telling Dad how she is in bed, him getting harder and harder. Finally we just had to fuck again, me on all fours and my Dad shoving his big juicy cock up into me like it was meant to be.

In the evening I was horny again, and Dad made the supreme effort and tried for number three. It took a certain amount of oral action to get him hard, and I rode him for what seemed like forever before he pulled me off him, rolled me to my back, and took me face to face, so we could kiss and he could stroke every inch of my body. I came over and over again before he finally released, not much volume but I still loved knowing my Daddy was cumming inside me. We watched a movie, then went to bed.

Sunday we made love in the shower again, then did our best to clean up a bit so that Mom wouldn't think we were total animals. Normally we're much neater, but it was just the first time we'd had some down time together in a long time. I think Dad was pretty tuckered out after all his efforts, and he's much less horny than I am, but after we cleaned we were waiting for Mom, and one thing led to another. The last time was slow and relaxing, and I didn't cum hard, but feeling him inside me was great. We started spooning, which isn't something we do a lot, but after a while we got a little more animated and switched to me lying on top of him rocking my pelvis, feeling his power surge into me. We kissed a lot, just feeling our bodies pressing together.

When Mom came in the door we were still going at it, and she laughed and said something snide, so Dad rolled me over to finish off, and then beckoned Mom over and shot his load into her mouth. I was sad I didn't get another load in my cunt, but they're married, what are you going to do?

Then we had to go back to the routine, which was annoying, but still, the weekend was fun. I hope Sveta and I can get together soon. Or that Sheri comes to visit soon. Or something. Although I'm still so busy I don't know if I'd have time to truly do either of those things justice.

No comments: