Monday, December 21, 2009

TMI Filler

From TMI as always. My answers to this one are going to suck, but fortunately it'll be so long from when the TMI was actually posted that everyone will have forgotten the better answers other people have given, like Seph. Except I just reminded you. Damn.

1. I lost my virginity at 18, in the back of a car, on prom night. Where and when did you lose yours?

Blah blah, been there, done that. Read it again if you want.

2. I think my ass is my best sexual feature. What is yours?

Sexual feature? My hips maybe. I can't say my breasts because I'm never happy with them, and I don't want to copy the OP and say my ass, and while I love tummies I don't know that everyone does and mine is not as flat as I'd like it to be, but I have very grabbable hips, I think. That's for sexual features now; in terms of features in general, I might pick something else. My hips get the most attention from hands either from the front or the back. Nice curve, still pretty slim... yeah, I'll say my hips, but I reserve the right to be an incredible waffle about this.

3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being slammed up against the wall. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies?

Being younger, definitely, and not because I'm in a rush to recapture my youth but simply because of my whole innocence thing. Hell, innocence is a recurring theme. Also pregnancy. What can I say: I'm a bit weird. Anyone who didn't know that should get out now while you still can.

4. I love watching guys masturbate. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate?

Sure, women more than men, actually. I'd rather a guy not waste a masturbatory orgasm on being watched. He could be doing other things with it. Like fucking me. Which I also enjoy watching; I'll watch two people fuck. But watching another girl play with herself can be a real turn-on, particularly if she's not pretending. It's incredible intimate to watch someone really get off, not faking it, just well and truly getting off, whether they know I'm there or not. But I prefer being a part of the experience. Watching a girl cum is much more fun if I'm the one making her, similarly with guys.

5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning as you cum. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet?

I think I've answered this one before, but it depends. I'm sometimes quiet, sometimes not so, and I like both quiet and loud. There can be a real intensity of feeling if we're both being quiet, either because we're too busy to be noisy or because we don't want to be heard. I have plenty of memories of the second. But at the same time, I converse during sex a lot, so I'm not opposed to some noise or talking or whatever. I think I tend more toward the quiet side, because when orgasms get really intense for me, I don't cry out automatically. I don't find myself having to restrain cries of passion. But I can be louder. I'll never be incredibly loud, but I can be louder.

6. I love playing with nipples. Do you like having your nipples played with?

Sure. It's not my biggest erogenous zone, but it's still very enjoyable.

7. My ‘number’ is between 15 and 25. What is your 'number'?

I had to read the blog to find out what the hell this meant. I'm fairly certain that it means, "number of sexual partners." But I've seen answers which don't match up with that, and I don't feel like guessing at my own number, so I'll say that my number is 10. Make of that what you will. I could have written a script to generate a random number, but I decided to do something a bit more on-topic. Just so you know that I could have been random here and didn't.

No comments: