Friday, May 7, 2010

Not Dead Yet

As proof that my sex drive hasn't completely dried up, I was sitting behind Kate this evening, and I could see the strap of her bra through her shirt, and for some reason it was just driving me crazy with the desire to reach forward, just a little, and slip my hand into her shirt and play with it.  Underwear sometimes gets me like that, but this was a bit out of character even for me.  I was just finding it sexy as hell.

Sadly, it was not the time or place for that, so I kept my hands and thoughts to myself.  And then we both had to go home.  Damn.  It just goes to show, sexy doesn't always wind up leading to sex.  No matter how hard I, or you, might wish.

3 comments:

CeCe said...

I just wrote a post recently about how not having sex can be kind of sexy. But it would've been torture to just be turned on and not able to do anything about it.

Simply.Saucy.Sexy

Spnk MeRed said...

isnt it amazing how a glimpse of a bra strap or thong can be the biggest turn on ever...but for me it has to be unintentional...when a woman pulls her thong straps up over her hips when she is wearing low rise pants it does nothing for me...but if i catch a glimpse of a thong when a woman is bending or whatever i am instantly intrigued

Naughty Lexi said...

Yes indeed, the unintentional makes it all the better. Although depending on the person doing the intending, intentional can be arousing too.