Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poetry Corner

Yes, I write poetry.  Some people already know that.  No, I'm not planning on turning this blog into a poetry blog, because crappy emo poetry is hardly in short supply on the Internet.  But I was feeling creative.  Maybe I'll write some more later.  I'll try to make it saucy.  Oh, and by the way, if this post appears and then suddenly disappears again, it's because I'm trying to get it to present properly.  Once I get it figured out, it'll be back.  But Blogger's post editor doesn't like linebreak tags mixing with paragraph tags, and I like paragraph tags a whole bunch.

Prude

you know it too

you feel the need

the closeness you miss when

your touch is nothing but a touch

somewhere deep in there

your heart yearns too

somewhere deep down

where only you can see

lashing out blindly

breaking beautiful

cutting everyone down

making us alone too

don't you want it too

isn't it past time

let the world embrace you

love is not a crime

No comments: