Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to the Grind

I've been getting very bad about play-by-play. Maybe it's because it no longer interests me that much. Maybe I'm just lazy. But in lieu of a recounting of events, here are some snippets of holiday cheer which will maybe montage over some of the gaps.

  • My midnight kiss with Sveta on New Year's Eve (or Day, whatever) was magical. Probably the best kiss I've ever had. I know it's just another second of yet another day, but it meant a lot to me, and I think to her as well.
  • Seeing Mike, however briefly, for the holidays was wonderful too. I think the moment that best encapsulates the wonderfulness of it was when he teared up when I told him how much I missed him. I don't know if he'll be seen any more regularly, but he knows how I feel.
  • The sex was pretty incredible, if thinner on the ground than one might expect. Sveta and I are both happily taken care of in the anal department. God, having a cock in my ass after what felt like forever since the last time... I felt like I was a virgin again. I actually had to have him slow down a little because it was too tight.
  • Best gift: family love. Okay, that was bullshit sentimentality, but true anyway. Best commercial gift: Amazon money. I'm not going to lie; I love to shop on Amazon, and getting some credit to do that is a gift in and of itself. And then, of course, all the prices shot up.
  • Best gift that keeps on giving: extremely cute panties which I gave to Sveta as a little lagniappe and wound up enjoying perhaps more than the main gift I gave her. They were on sale. Cutest damn things ever.
  • No sex under the tree this year; our tree was tiny.
  • Not really a non-stop bacchanal in any respect Christmas morning. "The kids" woke up, headed downstairs, and found Dad already awake and tapping his foot like he was afraid the gifts were going to turn back into pumpkins or something.
  • Christmas evening, on the other hand, was a grade-A love-em-up. Not quantity, but quality.
  • New Year's was completely low-key. Sveta and I went out for a bit and by the time midnight rolled around we were both pretty tired, so we kissed (and what a kiss it was, lasted about ten minutes I'd say) and then went to bed.
  • Emotions have been running high, so some days have been better than others.
  • And now it's back to commuting to Sveta every week at least and wondering where the money is coming from.
In all, not a horrible holiday season, and I hope yours was good too.

3 comments:

France said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2012!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound bad at all.

Happy New Year!

-H

Advizor54 said...

I'm so very very glad you got your kiss. A great start to the new year.