Saturday, January 14, 2012

Catching Up On Things

ps mentioned that he wasn't sure I'd had any cock at all in forever, and it's actually not true. Dad is not totally up to snuff, but he can manage a bit these days, more than before, and when I'm around I help with the recuperation. It's still not great, and it's not really worth talking about because it's neither entertaining for me to tell or for you to hear. It's a bit like physical therapy for him.

But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Because Sveta and I haven't been totally off the market in the time since I went kind of silent. Actually, me being there with her a lot has been interesting; I feel like I'm really imposing sometimes, but I can be a great wingman, and so we've managed to snare a few nights' entertainment from the willing male populace.

Mostly, that was me getting Sveta and a nice-enough guy set up, then them going back to her room, doing their business, and me waiting around in the common area. I know that sounds like I'm making a huge sacrifice, but really I just wanted Sveta to have a few moments of fun in a life which has been not terribly fun of late. And these guys weren't really candidates for double-teaming. And her bed isn't exactly huge.

But one of the guys she liked enough to invite back, and she said he was open to a threesome (like there was any doubt of that, right?) so instead of him coming to her place, we went to his. I felt old and out of place; actually, I feel old and out of place a lot when I'm in her dorm room. But he had a larger bed, living off-campus in an apartment. I think he might have been a grad student. Still a spring chicken, but ancient by college standards.

Things started off well enough; he had booze, and frankly at that point I needed several stiff drinks, the way life was going. I wasn't really feeling sexy or interested; I figured I'd just be a sort of bedroom wingman, pick up any loose ends, maybe give him a thrill by making out with Sveta a little, and then just settle in and let them fuck. But he wanted me. Or, more specifically, he grabbed me and started kissing me. Very sure of himself. I wasn't so sure. I don't want anyone to think that this was a date-rape-type situation; I just mean that I was under-enthused about the whole thing.

But damn it if he didn't turn my crank until the spring broke. He had a way with his hands which just made my nipples ache, in a very nice way, and I was drenched by the time he got close to my pussy. Sveta started sucking him while he stroked me, tweaking me and kissing me and just basically making worry-Lexi go away and insanely-horny-Lexi come roaring out.

And then, about two thrusts after he got inside me, he came, weakly, and immediately pulled out and shriveled up. I mean that both literally and metaphorically; his cock shrank like I was made of ice, and he stopped talking or doing much of anything.

I have no idea what was up. He basically told us both to get lost, so we gathered up our stuff and beat it, because damned if we were going to stick around after that. It was really odd. And it made me feel terrible. I know, no reason for me to feel bad, he was a dick not me, but I just felt awful. That night wasn't pleasant.

But I'm feeling better about it now, and Sveta has assured me that he wasn't that great a lay in any case, so I wasn't missing much, and that she thinks he's a dick too, and she gives him the evil eye every time she sees him. So I'm telling the story as catharsis, and also because it was just odd. I've had premature ejaculation before, but to go from full-on expert to sullen teen at the drop of a hat... it was bizarre.

I admit, I didn't feel totally right with myself until Mike arrived and summarily had me over the couch twice in quick succession. He pulled out and came in Sveta's mouth the first time, but though he loves her like a sister, I'm his sister biologically and he'd better remember that. No, just kidding; he knew I was feeling very in need of some good loving. When his cum splashed into me the second time, I remembered what it felt like when it was right, and things just seemed to click into place. And now I miss Mike terribly. Sveta and I haven't gone trolling for booty recently, but I'm thinking it might be time again. Maybe one for each of us. You never know.

2 comments:

H said...

Yeah wow that was very odd... Mike seemed to make up for it.

I am envious having never experienced threesome... but really want to.

Advizor54 said...

My guess is a combination of PE, guilt, and the shocking realization that he couldn't please two women for hours on end like we get to see in the movies. We men are delicate creatures when our internal expectations aren't me by our own body parts.

He should have just changed tactics, kept you both involved, and gone in for some oral until he recovered. I'm glad Mike "cleared the palette" and got things right with the world.