Friday, January 27, 2012

Better Hookups

After our last outing Sveta and I might be excused for taking a break from the singles scene for a while. Not to mention the fact that Mike's a hard act to follow. But we got back on the horse (for which, read "we were both pretty horny") and found someone. And that someone turned out to be a much better deal.

To save the suspense, and because no one will be that surprised, the answer is Jodie. For those of you who don't remember, Jodie is Sveta's roommate, who was believed, on first impressions to be rather uptight and chaste. But there's a twist; we didn't have sex with Jodie. We'd like to (I'm talking about Sveta and me like we're some kind of collective) because she's cute and sounds like she'd be good in the sack, but that hasn't happened. What has happened is Jodie joined in a conversation with us about sex, which led to us bemoaning the lack of good guys, and she said, "Oh, my brother would love you two." The next question writes itself: "When will we get to meet him?"

Fast forward a few days to when we get to meet her brother, who shall be known as Thom from here on in. Thom is not a tall guy. He's really rather a short guy. Not the most incredibly attractive man on the planet, but not horrible to look at either. And he exudes this confidence which is really attractive for some reason. The first thing he said to us was, "Well, which one of you am I going to see naked first? I have a bet with my sister." He's closer to my age, a bit younger but not a college student, actually rather a successful man-about-town. Which made me feel a little ashamed of my own non-successful woman-about-town-ity, but I got over it because it wasn't worth feeling that way.

If anyone was making a bet on the nakedness, the easy money is on me, but you'd be wrong because Sveta actually stripped down first. The crazy thing was that Jodie stuck around once things got past the introduction/small-talk stage. She didn't stay long enough to see anything really juicy, but she saw plenty of Thom making out with me and Sveta, and she saw Sveta naked too before she said, "Okay, have fun you guys," and left. I admit, I was really hoping she'd stay; clearly it didn't squick her out too much to be around her brother and sex. There may be more there than meets the eye. Who knows; maybe she was trying not to freak us out.

Thom is pretty hairy, swarthy is the word I believe, and probably not the guy I'd pick out of a lineup for a fling, but damn if it wasn't totally worth it. His cock was in good working order, he used it well, and he was good enough to get Sveta to cum (he made me cum a number of times, but that's not as difficult). Condoms were used, which was a good thing (safe sex, kids) but at the same time disappointing, because the first time he came, he came in a way which really, really made me wish he'd cum inside me instead of pulling out and cumming on Sveta's chest, several healthy spurts which I loved licking up.

I won't give a play-by-play, save to say that all three of us were well-satisfied if not completely sated, and Thom enjoyed watching the two ladies go at it even after he was spent for the evening. Sveta was pretty spent too by the second orgasm (that one I gave her). I could have gone on; I suddenly got horny as a poet on shoreleave, or something like that. In fact, I did go on; I got myself off again after the other members of the party were lying back and enjoying the afterglow. It wasn't a long session for all the action; I don't think we were at it more than an hour or two. And then Thom headed for the bathroom, came back fully-dressed, gave us both goodnight kisses, and left.

We shall see him again, believe that. And maybe get to the bottom of Jodie too, either figuratively or literally. I bet Thom has a friend who wouldn't be shy, and maybe we could have a foursome in some bed which isn't in a dorm room. Okay, that last might be more wishful thinking, but I'm happy with a guy who fucks as well as he does, even if it's just one of him.

But the moral of the story is the real twist: getting laid really only solves one problem, and that problem is a lack of getting laid. Sure, if that problem is stressing you out and causing other problems, getting a good fuck can help, but at the end of the day, Sveta and I were both well-fucked but in pretty much the same situation as before. Sex is great. I love it. But it's not a solution to much of anything.

Sorry to be a downer about it. It's just that I don't want anyone to think that my life has suddenly improved tremendously because I got a dick in me for an hour or two. Nor should anyone envy my life just because I happen to get things stuck in various places on occasion. It doesn't make my life worse, and I don't want to stop, but there are other things which must be done as well. Take care of yourselves, sex or not.

There's a reason the old saw isn't "Sex conquers all." Just saying.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

" It wasn't a long session for all the action; I don't think we were at it more than an hour or two"

You make me smile, laugh, and get hard all at the same time. Amazing. And not a downer at all. Sex is what it is, and nothing more. Just the way it should be.