Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Can TMI Whenever I Want

So what if it's Thursday night. So what if Flash Fiction Friday will be up in a few short hours. I'm going to TMI because I have some time and I'm feeling bloggy. "Bloggy" sounds unpleasant actually, like it might be curable with laxatives. I'm feeling bloggerific. That's better. Blame Advizor for pointing me to the questions.

All about the wedding tackle, twig & berries, pole, fire hose, skin flute, dipstick, meat thermometer or what we all know as the penis.

1. What’s more important – length or width? Why?
Good question. As I've always said, size makes a difference, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I haven't said it, but I meant it. Technique can compensate for lack of size, but not the other way around. If all I wanted was size, I'd just get a dildo. Seriously, there's more to it than that. That said, I think I might enjoy width a bit more than length, although I can take a longer cock than I can take a wider one. Long requires more technique, if it's long enough to hit bottom. Wide... gently, and I'm happy.
2. Ever encountered one that was too big for you to handle?
I've had my doubts as to my ability to handle a few, and once or twice I've had lovers who didn't know how to handle their cocks, so they might not have been as big as some other lovers, but they were too big for their owners.
3. Best place to put a penis?
Inside me. I don't really care where.
4. If you had a penis for a day, what would you do with it?
Fuck like crazy. No point in wasting a moment of the sensation. Maybe go out in public and wave it around. No, not that. But seriously, given a limited amount of time with a penis, I would use it for that for which it was intended to be used, as much as possible. I've always been curious.
5. You’re a penis, which love canal (that’s a vagina) would you most like to visit:
  1. short and shallow
  2. fall into the gap, gliding smoothly along the slick walls
  3. tight suction lip-lock
  4. none, I prefer the back door thank you
I think I'd like B. Something low-key and comforting. That's if I were a penis. If I had one, I'd try all of those options plus a few others.
Bonus: What is the perfect name for your penis or a penis you use often?
I'm terrible about pet names. I don't name my own parts; how can I name other people's?

3 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Better late than never! We enjoyed reading your answers.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling bloggerific and that you TMIed

1. "Technique can compensate for lack of size, but not the other way around. "

So VERY true.

2. Hahaha...too big for the owners.

4. "Maybe go out in public and wave it around."

ROFL

Have a great weekend Lexi!

-H

http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

Advizor54 said...

I'm glad I could help....

I liked your answer, funny and insightful.