Thursday, June 5, 2008

Going to a Wedding

A friend of mine from college is getting married this weekend, and he invited me to come. There's a part of me which wishes I had a date to take, just because I feel a little strange showing up stag to a wedding, but on the other hand, weddings can be a lot of fun if you're single. I'm not a part of the wedding party or anything (I've been in the past though, and if I remember I'll tell that story when I get back) but the reception will be a big party, and big parties are great opportunities to get laid in exciting ways and places.

Understand, this is a friend of mine, not a "friend" of mine. He and I worked together on things, and we were good friends. I've never met his wife-to-be, but he had good taste in women, so she's probably nothing like me. I hope for his sake that she's nice and pretty and all the usual stuff. Hell, I hope for his sake that she's a tiger in the sack. But I'm not going up to find out.

I'm basically saying all this because I do want it to be made plain that I do have friends, rather than fuck-buddies. There are a goodly number of people whom I know who've never seen me naked, let alone fucked me. Life isn't all about sex. I just hope that sex happens in the midst of life, in this case.

So maybe when I get back I'll have fun stories. And James' birthday is rapidly approaching, so fun stories for that too. Until then, boys and girls, adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi, look forward to hearing how you get on!! Nick