Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Better Now

After my last silly post, I'll keep this one on topic... mmm, that tight ass, those abs, those tits that I bet have perky little nipples... where am I? Huh?

Just kidding. Really.

Had James and Sveta over for a do-over. I was going to talk about it this weekend, but I got very busy. Then I was going to talk about it yesterday, and I couldn't get up the energy. But I'm going to talk about it now, at least until I fall asleep while writing it.

I'll give a gold star for determination to Sveta. A lot of gals would have sworn off anal forever. But she's got a good teacher. We talked after the unpleasantness, and she said she hadn't felt all that bad, just didn't want to shit all over James, which I agreed would probably have been a bad thing. She laughed and said that she didn't know, maybe we should ask James. I swear, she might have a scat fetish. If so, she's going to have to indulge in it with someone other than me. But we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. I'm perfectly happy to do anal play with her.

So I told her that if she was going to try again, she should make sure to have a really good shit beforehand, and then wash out hardcore. I believe those were my exact words. I can't believe I'm talking to her like that. But I am. Hell, I talked to my sisters and brother like that, so why not her and James? She said she knew that, and I promised no food would be present to confuse her poor tummy.

James was ramrod straight when he came in the door ahead of Sveta. His cock certainly knew what to expect. I hope he wasn't wandering around showing off like that for too long; people might stare. On the other hand, it would probably be funny, so I guess I hope he wasn't, but only because I wasn't there to see it.

Sveta came in after him wearing practically nothing. I mean, she was wearing a top which was basically a strapless bra, and a pair of shorts that were virtually panties. And nothing underneath. She laughed at my shocked look and said she'd gone shopping. I wanted to kick James out and jump her right then and there, but I wanted to watch him fuck her tight ass more, so I stilled my rash impulses. I guess the outfit might be part of the reason why James was showing off. I don't know how she got out of her house looking like that. But she's said to me that she enjoys showing off her body much more now, and I only hope that showing off means nothing but showing off, instead of trolling for other partners. Although, from a strictly liberated-woman point of view, it's no fair that she can't have other guys, if James can have other girls. Hell, James should have a guy too, and the four of us could all happily intermingle in all permutations... down girl, stay on topic.

James was all over her as soon as they were in the room, and I just settled back and watched for a while and idly stroked myself through the panties I was wearing. I wasn't wearing anything else, mind, but for some reason I felt like messing up a perfectly clean pair of panties, so I kept them on and diddled through the cloth. Cotton and juice and my fingers on my cunny are sometimes an electric combination. Substitute silk, depending on how I'm feeling.

James was quickly naked, and Sveta's "shorts" were off too, but he just pushed her top down to her waist so he could palm her breasts. Hers are bigger than mine, and occasionally that makes me a little jealous, because James seems to enjoy them more. I thought I'd just admit that for kicks, because I didn't feel jealous then. I felt a little impatient, actually, and Sveta must have felt sort of the same way, because she broke away from him and asked me where the lube was. He got the idea.

This time I stayed back and let him lube her and himself up, just to see how he'd do. I was ready to step in if things went south. But he did a good job, used up a lot of my lube, possibly more than he really needed, but still, the impulse was good. Too much lube is not enough lube, right?

When it came to fingering her ass, I think he was afraid he'd hurt her. She just stuck her butt in the air and said, "Go on, I'm ready for it," and by God, I think she was. His middle finger disappeared into her anus quite quickly, and while I saw a little shiver, she didn't moan or make any sign that she wasn't enjoying it.

"I'm going to put another in," he said, or warned. She nodded, and James gingerly tried to insert his index finger too. It wasn't as easy.

"Stroke her pussy with your other hand," I suggested to him. "That'll loosen her up a little."

He reached down to her slit and massaged it, his fingers and her lips covered in lube and spit and juice. It didn't make inserting the second finger go any more quickly, but at least he got it in, and still Sveta wasn't making a sign that she was uncomfortable. "How does that feel?" I asked her.

"Tight," she said, a little tense, but not gasping or panting. "Tight like the first time with the plug. Why is my ass so tight, Lexi? I've practiced and practiced." She seemed disappointed.

I went over and sat beside her and took her hand in mine. "Some people are lucky like that," I said. Because even though beginning will be hard, if she can work up to it, she will be a terrific fuck in the ass. I mean, she'll make guys cum by inserting. She's tight and warm and really sexy in there. If I had a cock, I'd want it to be in an ass like hers. I told her some of that. James laughed.

"If you had a cock, you'd probably want to fuck your own ass to see how it felt from both ends," he said. We all laughed at that. Then James announced, "Babe, while you weren't paying attention, I got the third finger in there."

"Jesus, I didn't even notice," said Sveta, and I think she wanted to panic as she finally did notice and her ass tightened involuntarily.

"No, no honey, just stay relaxed," I said, holding her hand and speaking soothingly. "If you don't worry about it so much, it's not so hard, see?"

"I guess," she said, a little doubtfully. "I mean, it doesn't feel as bad as the first time."

"It felt bad," said James, and I think he was ready to pull out and go home and curl up and die. I shushed him.

"No, no, not bad, just, a little," she was trying to explain, and it was getting worse for both of them, I could tell.

"Did I ever tell you about my first time?" I asked, to keep their minds off of things. And then I told them a made-up story. I'm really sorry for that; I don't like lying to people. But I made up a story, pieced together a bunch of experiences I've had, and told them about how it was unpleasant for me at first too, with a cock in my ass. I really feel guilty about lying, because that's what it all was, a bald-faced lie. I wish I could have told them the truth, because I think that would have been even more inspirational. But even if I were to decide to do that, it definitely wasn't the time to spring something like that on them.

They both relaxed, and Sveta asked James to keep stroking her pussy and maybe try fingering her ass too, just not with all three fingers. I looked back and saw James begin slowly slipping his middle finger in and out of her asshole, and God if it wasn't sexy. But I didn't feel too sexy right then. I felt guilty.

Eventually, she even let him work two fingers in and out, and then finally she said, "Okay, I think I'm ready. Please... please be gentle." It was sweet the way she asked it, not the way you expect someone to say, "Be gentle with me," but sort of soft and assured that James would be gentle.

He had the condom on, but he had to adjust it a little to take into account the fact that, at some point between putting it on and then, he must have gone a little soft. Who can blame him? It was a fairly long prep time, even for this kind of thing. Then he got up and got behind her, and I slid back, my hand still in Sveta's, my other on the small of her back, so I could watch my favorite part.

And seeing his cock slip, more easily than the first time, into her reddening anus was sexy, I don't deny. But I didn't feel that aroused, because I was still feeling guilty. It was like my sex drive had been detoured, so I knew it was there, but it wasn't affecting me.

He got almost all the way in before she was gasping at him to stop, and when I murmured that he was almost in, she took a deep breath and said, "Okay, keep going then." And he slowly bottomed out in her.

"Tell her how good it feels," I suggested to him, and he babbled about how good it felt. He used too few words, and most of them were, "great," or, "nice," but I think she got the message. Flattery is helpful.

"Now pull back a little, and then push back in," I said. Sveta gave my hand a little squeeze, then a bigger one as James pushed back in again, and she gasped.

"Are you hurting?" he asked anxiously.

"No, not really," she groaned. "It's full. So full. Lexi, I'm close. Please, help."

"Okay baby, I'll help," I said. And even though I could feel the swell of her pleasure as I stroked her pussy, the heat of it, I didn't feel a corresponding pleasure in my own cunt. But I helped her over the edge and felt the warm spray on my hand. "Again, thrust again while she's cumming," I said urgently to James, not sure how long I could keep her up.

And he began slowly thrusting, in and out. I didn't think it was a good idea to try to pull all the way out just yet. The fucking of her ass must have driven her crazy, because she spurted a big puddle on the floor, covered my hand in it, before she stopped and knelt there, her face down, her sides heaving like she'd just run a race.

"Wow," said James.

"Yeah," she said. And at that point, I didn't need to worry about it any more. I just let James continue fucking her ass, not hard, but with a rhythm that was enough for me to know that Sveta was over the hump, and now she couldn't be stopped from loving anal. And that felt good. And the guilt sort of went away, and I raised my hand to my lips and tasted her juice, and that drove the guilt out of my brain and drenched my panties, and as I watched his cock slip in and out of her nethers, I tickled my pussy until I came in my panties.

"I'm close," James grunted, and sped up, and Sveta was groaning, but it was a good groan. And then James pushed and stopped and I could almost see the splashes of cum erupting from him. Of course, they erupted into the condom, but still. He was cumming in her ass.

He slurped out quite quickly; it was like the tightness had squished his cock to nothing. I grabbed the condom, which was clean, as far as I could see. She must have really washed out well. "That was incredible," he said, and slipped up to her, pulled her into his arms, and they kissed and held each other and whispered little things, while I moved away. I held onto the condom, and once Sveta and James finally broke their clinch, I offered it to her. I don't really know why; it's not terribly sanitary, I know, and I'm supposed to be setting an example. She upended it into her mouth and smiled as she swallowed, then gestured for me to clean James up if I wanted, which I did. And by cleaning him, I hardened him.

"Well, he wants more, I can tell," I said.

"You can have him," she laughed.

"No, no, maybe he'd like another turn in another hole with you," I said, feeling generous, largely because the guilt had come back, although not as strong.

"Can we do it without the condom?" she begged, and I was so close to saying, fucking it, let them. But I sighed and pulled on another condom, and they both sighed too. They're going to do it without, one of these days, probably while I'm not there. And then they'll probably be too afraid to tell me. I should work it out so they can do it. I just don't know how. It'll be safer if they do it with supervision.

I had these and various other thoughts as Sveta lay back and spread her legs and James got between them and mounted her. I missed my favorite moment. It really is; I love watching a cock enter a cunt for the first time. Well, not the first time, but at the beginning of the action, so to speak. I love watching in on myself.

"C'mere, I want to eat you," said Sveta loosely. Maybe she'd been drinking beforehand. Or maybe she was worn out. She didn't smell of liquor. I squatted over her face and received, for my trouble, a lackluster attempt, but she was tired and distracted, so I tried to enjoy the spirit of the gift if not the gift itself. I toyed with my clit and watched James stroke in and out of her cunt, so small and pink, although probably less tight now that it's had so many workouts. Maybe I should teach Sveta some exercises?

She hadn't cum by the time he gasped and filled another condom, so without waiting for him to stop I bent over and started licking the top of her slit while his cock was still spasming below. He pulled out and I dove into her muff with abandon, and her taste and smell on my tongue and face was enough, when combined with her tongue lapping at my pussy, to give me a mini O before I managed to draw out a few weak spurts from her. Not even spurts; more like bubblings. But she was satisfied; she really was worn out.

We cleaned up a bit, and then had some water all around, and James and Sveta were cozy on the couch and I was feeling awful. I really wanted to tell them everything, right then and there. But I didn't. I helped them with their things and waved goodbye and then went upstairs and waited around in my panties for Dad to show up. When he saw my mournful face and sad eyes, he gave me a kiss, and then stripped off his clothes, pulled off my soiled panties, and hoisted me up in his strong arms and took me to bed.

Once we were in my room, he didn't waste time with foreplay; I didn't need caresses right then. But he wasn't violent as he entered me, face to face, our lips locked. He was just firm. He was firm and good and made me feel better, and when he finally, after what seemed like an hour, pumped my loins full of white, I felt less unhappy about the situation. Then we talked about it, him still lying atop me, his cock still sort of hard in my pussy. I won't bore you with the conversation; it's the same one I've had with myself. The upshot was that he said he understood that I felt guilty about lying, but that I was just trying to be kind, and that he knew that I couldn't really tell them the truth, and that didn't make me a bad person.

It helped, but I was down for a few days after that, from that and nerves and tiredness and being busy. I still wish I could tell them. I've told a few other people. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe my brother and I could be the other couple for them. My brother would love to fuck Sveta, I know. Or my Dad. Nope, that's not going to happen. But maybe my brother.

No comments: