Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jennifer Garner

I was watching a rerun of Alias, and my god, that girl is stacked. I wish I had her figure. Ben Afleck is a lucky bastard. Well, he's a lucky bastard for more than that reason, but definitely for that reason. I wonder if she's wild in bed. Seems like she probably would have to be. I wonder if she likes it in the ass? That, I can't speculate on. But I can dream about it.

Welcome to bullshit-post land, population me. Sorry. This feels pretty livejournal. Current mood: wanting to fuck Jennifer Garner (if that's a mood). Listening to: the sounds in my head as I imagine Jennifer Garner being fucked in the ass by my brother while I lick what is likely a very tight little cunt.

I'm getting stalker-creepy, aren't I. Really, I'm just wound up, and seeing her in all those outfits... damn. I'm not obsessed with Jennifer Garner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was a huge Jennifer Garner fan too. I loved when she would go into a DiscoTek in Berlin or something and wear some crazy punk getup with her cleavage showing. What I liked most was those pouty, quivering lips. Lex - birds of a feather.