Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Pipes

Well, on the plus side, they're clean. The pipes, I mean. On the minus side, apparently I was a bit thoughter than I drunk I was, because there are pictures of me and Mac (remember him from the last post). He said he'd keep them quiet if I cared. I said I only cared because I was planning on running for President. We both laughed.

Then I told him to get copies and send them to me. He didn't take the pictures (I don't think I was so drunk that I wouldn't have noticed that). In fact, he was a perfect gentleman about it; had to go through a fair amount of hassle to get my contact info so he could warn me. I think he's more worried about them than I am. I wonder who took them. I really don't recall being in a situation where pictures could have been taken, not outside anyway, which is supposedly (I haven't seen them yet) where we're talking about. It was pretty dark. I can't imagine they're very revealing. But there were cameras all over the place, with the wedding and all, so it could have happened.

If they're worth sharing, I'll share them. If not, I'll share something else picture-wise to make up for all the days I haven't been posting.

But yes, the pipes are clean, which is good because in a few short days, Sveta and James are going to join the ass-high club. Is there really a club name for having done anal? I mean, I guess James has already joined it, what with having done it with me (bareback no less), but they've never done it together. If there's a club name, I want to make a certificate for them.

This is an update post. The next post will be more interesting.

No comments: