Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hell of a Drive

So that was a long drive. In case I'm not making sense (I'm not, so I guess there is no case) I'm referring to the drive from the wedding at which I was this weekend. I've been in the car for nearly as long as I was at the wedding itself.

I really couldn't afford it, but I'm glad I went anyway. Mostly because it was good to see some old friends. There were a few other people I knew from college, and while I haven't exactly been doing things I can boast about since I left school, we're all mostly in the same boat, so there was commiseration to be had. People wanted me to move to New York, which I'm against, but at the same time would probably kick ass in certain ways. Other people wanted me to move other places, but were much less certain that I would find employment in those places. Ah, the job market.

My friend was thrilled to see me, and introduced me to his now-wife. Let's call them Ian and Pauline, because why the hell not? She's terrific, wonderful hostess, beautiful, all the stuff you want in a wife I suppose (since I don't really want a wife, or at least not the way most people do, I have to guess). The wedding was at a little place in the middle of nowhere, on a beautiful lake with trees and sky and just very serene.

The reception, on the other hand, was a blow-out. Once the family had left, and it was mostly just guests of around my age and of much more partying bent, there was drinking and dancing and all manner of excitement. I sometimes wish I lived in a culture where tradition has it that the bride and groom must be watched when the first make love, because I think that would be a blast too. But since that would probably require, as a cultural more, that the bride at least be a virgin, it might impede my social agenda. So the hell with it. No, I didn't watch Ian and Pauline fuck. As far as I know, they never went to bed at all that night, or if they did, it was late.

I wound up drinking a fair amount and making an enjoyably foolish (rather than embarrassingly drunk) ass of myself, but since pretty much everyone else was doing that too, I don't think anyone cared. We made silly toasts, noodled around on guitars, ran around giggling... just generally had a wild time of it.

But I know you're not reading this to hear about any of that. Probably everyone has gotten bored and said, "Meh, we'll come back when she starts talking about fucking her brother again." Well, then you're going to miss me talking about the real fun at the party.

Since there was a lake right there, the temptation for a swim was too much for most people. And since, let's face it, it was night and there were few among us foresightful enough to pack bathing suits, there was a lot of semi-to-total nudity going on as people dove in.

I'm not a huge fan of dark water, but I was drinking and feeling mellow, so when everyone else went in, I decided, why the hell not? I had changes of clothing in my car, and I wasn't the only one who was stripping down totally, so I pretended a bit of modesty (because you have to be crafty) and took off my clothes and hopped in too.

It was about as pleasant as I expected, but it was still fun, what with naked people all over one another, dunking and horseplay and all that. I had my eye on a relatively studly guy, Mac, Ian's younger brother, whom I had heard from Ian was the sort likely to react well to overtures. So I overtured. He had been drinking and also, I believe, smoking a blunt which was passing around at the time. I didn't feel up to that so I didn't partake, but I think I saw him take several epic-portioned drags. But in fairness, there's a good chance he was more sober than I was; his tolerance level is legendary.

He wasn't naked, had on his shorts, but I was, and frankly that's what matters in situations like this. The woman in clothes and the guy naked usually doesn't result in the same events. But I don't want to give the impression that this was an orgy. It was dark, a lot of the people there were couples or married themselves, and for all that it might sound like a frat party, it was just a good party. We didn't immediately go to the fireside and pair off or anything like that. I was just horny from a long car ride.

I struck up a conversation with Mac, whom I knew from reputation alone. I don't think he could see much of me in the water, but we chatted idly for a moment or two. I almost didn't have the guts, but I was buzzed, so I asked him, in a whisper, if he was interested in a little fun. He grinned, looked me over, as much as he could see (the water was shoulder-high, so it wasn't much, and it was almost totally dark) and said he was open to ideas.

I let him come closer and put his hands on me, and once he saw I didn't have anything on at all, he was perked up considerably. We started kissing, a little sloppily because we were both well on our way to wasted. His hands were still very skilled, if a little chilly, as he stroked my breasts, my stomach, my hips, and around and cupped my ass and lifted me up a little. He's tall, taller than me by a good distance, and I'm not short by any means. Has a shock of red hair, less red than mine, certainly, which he must slick back with mousse or something. He's very slick, not the kind of guy I'm really interested in getting to know, but he was interested in me, and that was fine by me.

The water was cold, and I was finding it hard to remain aroused while feeling cold and clammy. So I suggested that we go up on dry land on the bank somewhere, in the shadows under the trees. He nodded, and we slipped away from the main group without causing any fuss. Once we were on the bank, I saw that he was hard, even with the cold water. His cock stuck out from his shorts like it was waving to me. He saw my attention and laughed.

"Why don't you show me how fun you are?" he said softly, gripping my neck with his hand, then pushing me down a little roughly. Maybe he was just drunk, or stoned, or whatever. Maybe he's just a dick (and I don't mean the pun). At that point, he could have been a real jerk and I still would have wanted to fuck him.

His cock, once it was free of the clinging wet shorts, was very nice to look at. It was quite large, not in length but in width. I could barely fit it in my mouth, and I was afraid to try deepthroating because it was so large, and also because my gag reflex is somewhat unstable if I've been drinking a lot. But I gave him the best head I could, tried to clear out the cobwebs in my brain so I could really work on him.

He didn't cum right away, but his balls started to draw up again, as they had descended after the chill of the water. He gripped my hair with his hand (which ordinarily I probably would have found annoying, but I didn't care too much) and sort of urged me on for a few minutes, then he pulled my head back and asked me if I was only interested in giving head, or if I wanted something else. I looked up at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth, and I smiled and said I wanted a good hard fuck, but I'd settle for whatever he could give me.

He must be used to dealing with forward women, because he didn't even bat an eye, just pulled me up and told me to lean against a tree. I bent a little at the waist, stuck my ass back, and waited for him to mount me like a wild animal. I heard him spit, then his hand groped between my legs, found my cunt, and slipped a rough finger in. It stroked my passage for a moment, then pulled out and ran some of my juice over my entire pussy, then was withdrawn. I looked back over my shoulder as far as I could, and saw him rubbing his cock, possibly with spit or my juice or something. I didn't even think to worry about condoms. I know, I'm setting a bad example for the kids. I don't really care.

When he entered me I was expecting force and rushing and a quick fuck, but what I got was power. It wasn't speed at all; his cock stretched my little pussy as wide as it could as he slowly eased in. Maybe I misjudged him, or maybe he's just really good. His hands gripped my hips after a moment of slipping in, and he pressed deeper and deeper, filling me up. He didn't stretch the back as much as the sides, and I had to spread my legs a little to accommodate him. I wasn't as lubed up as I can be, but it wasn't unpleasant by any stretch. Then he pulled back and just as powerfully pushed in again.

I gasped and moaned and encouraged him, and he gave me a little smile, like he knew that he was doing well but was still flattered. Eventually he worked up to a slow, rhythmic fucking that drove me crazy, and once he slipped a hand around my waist and diddled my clit with two rough fingers, I exploded. There was a lot of noise from the party, but not so much, I imagine, that some people didn't hear me cry out.

He didn't know me that well, so I guess he thought one cum was all he was going to get out of me, and he waited until I was done without stopping, then pressed deep and fired a big load into my dripping pussy. I felt the splashes, so while I won't say his stamina was epic, his orgasm made up for it.

Once he let go of my hips and slipped out of me, I knelt and felt the cum ooze out of my pussy as I cleaned what was left off of his cock and then snaked a hand down to catch whatever remained inside me. He approved of that. He asked me if I wanted to get another drink, and we hunted down my clothes on the water's edge and I slipped into some of them. I was wearing a cocktail-type dress, formal but still casual, and without underwear it's obvious that I'm not wearing any, and if I wear underwear that's too obvious you can see that too. I didn't put the undies back on to get a drink; I figured it was dark enough.

We each grabbed a big drink and downed a large part of it right off the bat, him I guess to show off his manhood or something, me because I was to the point where I was throwing caution to the wind. I grabbed his hand and nearly dragged him back into the shadow of the trees, but he stopped me and said that he thought we should go somewhere more comfortable. I hadn't even considered it. The place was the house of a friend or something, so we went into the house and hunted down someplace in a corner out of immediate view.

"You like to suck cock, don't you?" he asked me. "Is it just when you're wasted?"

"No, I like to suck cock all the time," I said. It's not a lie. Of course, I prefer to fuck cock, but hey, it's not a lie. He grinned that grin he has and pulled his shorts down again. His cock was half up already, so I didn't have much work to do.

"Are you a dirty girl?" he asked me as I sucked him. "Lick my balls, dirty girl." So I sucked his balls, although they drew up pretty quickly from that. "You want my cock in you, dirty girl?" I nodded.

"Get on your hands and knees, and I'll fuck you like the bitch in heat you are," he said. He took another swig of his drink while I was getting into position, then when I was ready for him, he slipped into me again from behind.

It was easier than the first time, and probably because of both that and the fact that he had just cum and was drunker than he had been, he moved faster but took longer. He still gripped my hips, still diddled my clit, and was surprised a little when I came for the second time. "You are a dirty girl, cumming so hard on my cock," he said with satisfaction. "You like that, don't you dirty girl?" I was still cumming, so I gasped that I loved his cock in my cunt, which he seemed to enjoy almost as much as fucking me. He liked the nasty talk, I could tell.

He came in my cunt again before I could work up to a third time, more abruptly than before, like his control was being eroded by liquor or drugs. But his semen wasn't being eroded; it was just as strong as the first time. Very enjoyable, that.

"I've got to get back to the party," he said. "You're a good little dirty whore. Thanks for the fun." He said this as I was licking cum off my finger that I had gathered from the floor. And then he got up, pulled up his shorts, and walked out with me still naked on the floor. I don't know, by the way, how my clothes wound up off me again, and I had trouble finding them again, truth be told. I was drunkenly considering the option of going to my car naked when I finally located the dress under a chair.

I went back out with no underwear on, just the dress, and in the light of day it would have been obvious to all, especially since my nipples were still very hard. But it wasn't daylight, and I was hammered. I sat down by the fire and sort of just sat there for a while. It was pretty late, and I had to drive back the next day, and even though I was really drunk, at that point I was feeling sort of depressed-drunk rather than boisterous-drunk, so I eventually decided that I couldn't party any more, staggered back up to the house, found an open sofa, and crashed into it.

In the morning, I had to leave, and I didn't see Mac at all. I think he had a hotel room or something, because he wasn't in evidence at coffee. It's too bad, because although I had no intention of connecting with him in future, a farewell fuck, before I started the long drive home, would have been nice.

Anyway, that's what happened at the wedding. Until about the last hour or so, it was pretty standard. I do have to get tested soon, though, before I have any contact with James or Sveta, just to make sure that I'm not passing on anything to them. Mac is acclaimed widely as getting around widely, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had something to give. I know, I'm a great role model. Do as I say, kids, not as I do. And frankly, it's getting pretty hard to even tell them to do as I say. I think it's a crying shame that James can't cum inside Sveta. It's dehumanizing. I'm a big believer in creampies.

No comments: