Sunday, July 20, 2008

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie...

Or in this case, if you give a teen lots of vodka... she's going to want more. Damn, I knew I was making a mistake. Well, actually, in hindsight, since at the time I didn't really care.

Apparently there was more drama with James than I thought. He's been avoiding my calls or something, because I don't know what's up. But she called up, practically in tears, and asked if she could come over and get drunk. I told her my parents were home, and she said she didn't care, she'd come over anyway. I said that was a bad idea. She wanted to know why. I said my parents weren't in favor of giving alcohol to minors. Blah blah blah, long story short, she wound up not coming over, but we talked on the phone for a long time. I needed a drink after that, not that I had one.

She hasn't mentioned anything about my indiscretion or the fact that my father showed up naked in my room. Maybe she doesn't remember. But damn, I'm not going to be this girl's enabler. I can't afford it, for one thing. If I hadn't been the recipient of distilled largess myself, I never would have had vodka to drink in the first place.

On the other hand, I love eating her out. I won't deny it. She is really fun to fuck. She's not very good at eating me out, but she's so fun to make cum that I'm willing to overlook the flaws in her delivery. I mean, she's got to have practice, right? And she seems to enjoy it too. And from what I'm hearing, she's not getting any cock, so a gal's got to get it any way she can.

Anyway, I couldn't have had her over anyway today. Had things to do, people to see, places to go (no, not things to see, people to do). But I told her I'd have her over tomorrow if I could, as long as no drinking was involved. Maybe just a little bit, from glasses this time. She can walk home; it's not a long walk, even, just across town. But no sloppy drinking. Besides, we've got to work on her technique.

I'm going to that special Hell where they put people who take advantage of trusting youngsters. But damn, she tastes so good, and she's so young and innocent-looking, and she cums like a fire hydrant. Maybe I'll get a picture of her to show you all. Maybe not. We'll see.

No comments: