Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Wedding Photos

The pictures below have been removed because of Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

Apparently the guy who took the photos is a jackass. I mean, I knew he was a jackass before. A redheaded jackass, no less, which is too bad, because I like redheads (I'm in good company, after all). And he's not giving Mac the photos. So I still haven't seen them. It's possible that he's the kind of jackass who would post photos of that nature on the Internet, so if anyone sees them, do let me know. I mean, you wouldn't know it was me, right, but if you see amateur redhead girl outside getting fucked, let me know, because I want to see them. Even if they aren't me, I want to see them.

But yeah, this guy is a primo jackass. I won't go into details, although I'd love to bore you. But yes, has jackass written all over him. Stinks of it. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm a little surprised, because Mac had given me the impression that he had seen the photos. Maybe they don't exist at all, and the jackass is just being a jackass.

Anyway, sorry for disappointing those of you who wanted to see them. I'm a bit disappointed myself. But to make up for it, please accept this photo of me and a special lady in the grass.


I love the effect of the leaves and the sun on my back; it's almost artistic, isn't it? We're cute together, I think, although I know it's hard to tell from this photo.


And here, just for kicks, is me on a slip-n-slide. Which are more fun when drunk, but more dangerous. And you shouldn't slide headfirst, kids. Especially not when drunk. You'll bust your teeth up. I'm not speaking from personal experience. And I wasn't drunk in this picture.

No comments: