Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Center of the Drama

I know now why I didn't really want to become involved with teenagers. I was never a drama queen in high school, but there was still a fair amount of drama for everyone who had anything to do with anyone socially. I mean, I was pretty much a fuck 'em and leave 'em type gal, and I still got involved in drama. And now I'm in it again. If it weren't so fun to corrupt the youth...

So apparently the cause of all this drama is that James wants to have sex with other girls. Yes, you heard me right. He's being a schmuck. If he's doing what Sveta thinks he's doing and having sex with other girls without telling her, then he's a dick. But it would explain why he hasn't been giving her as much attention, and why he hasn't needed to come by my place for some loving in a long time.

I don't know about him. He seems like he's a good guy in a lot of respects. But I guess if you've got two pussies, you figure you can get more. And he's had both of us in pretty much every way possible. I mean, he's had both of Sveta's cherries. And so he's looking to branch out.

Now if it were just me, and he was throwing me over for someone else, I'd be okay with it. I mean, I'd think he was a dick, but hell, I've thrown people over before. And it's not like we were ever really an item. We fucked. We may have dated, but mostly, it was sex. And that arrangement worked out pretty well, I thought.

I should have cut him off. I should have said, okay, now you're with Sveta, and she's where you go to get some. That might have made him less cocksure (I make the pun, but I do mean it in all senses).

But no, now he wants some other girls as well. Maybe he wants a girl who doesn't know me, with whom he can be the big man, the stud, the guy who knows the ropes. I have to admit, it's probably a bit emasculating for him to be with Sveta while I'm there giving pointers. I should have seen all this coming.

Anyway, he's being an idiot, if nothing else. If he does manage to score some other tail, who knows if it will be safe, or steady, or as good as what he's got with us. I'm saying us. I mean with Sveta, mostly, but she's okay if he wants to get some action on the side with me. After all, she does. I'm like a neutral party here. Except I'm pretty much being on Sveta's side in the argument, largely because he's not talking to me. I can't get hold of him. I try, I leave messages, I call at all hours, but he's probably avoiding talking to me.

Sveta said they've gone out a number of times since his birthday, just not as often as they used to. And they've done anal almost every time. He only wants her ass. And that's not fair to her, because it is still pretty hard on her, and she doesn't cum, and the foreplay is suffering too. And again, he's not around as much for her. I thought she was being needy, and maybe she is a little, but he's still breaking away.

Maybe that's for the best. I mean, he's going off to college soon, and maybe he's got to break away. It's hurting her though, and he's not doing it the right way. They had something. Maybe not a long-term something, but he was her first, for fuck's sake.

Anyway, the chances are fair that he's cheating on her with someone. She doesn't know who it is, or even if there is someone, but she's sure there is. I'm less sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were someone else. And I feel bad for Sveta, because really, the best way for this to work would be either that they agree that they should break up because he's leaving, or they should both agree to open up the relationship a little. I mean, she should get to have another guy, at least one, even if James doesn't have another girl. He's had me too. And I know she has as well, but it's not the same.

But he doesn't like that idea. He wants her to stay faithful to him, while he goes gallivanting out. Maybe it's just a phase in the relationship, but maybe not. He's perfectly willing to watch the two of us go at it, obviously.

But poor Sveta isn't really in a position to get herself a guy on the side. She's still really shy, and this current situation isn't helping. But we'll see what happens. Maybe I can find her a guy. I know a few guys who wouldn't mind having her, and whom she wouldn't mind having, I'm sure. I mean, hell, she's never met my brother... if he were in town some time, I could just tell her he was a friend of mine. If she'd never met my father either...

Which brings me back to my dilemma.

Anyway, I'm relating what I learned when she came over after we talked. No drinking from the bottle; we used glasses. And I wasn't drunk to begin with, so I was able to more closely monitor her condition. But hell, I've been in a drinking mood all week, and she looked like she was torn up about something, and I couldn't say no. So we had fruity fru fru drinks rather than straight shots of vodka. I brought some mixers and things down to the basement, and we sat around, me in my undies, her still dressed, and drank vodka mixed with things. I'm not a bartender, so I have no idea what to call drinks, let alone how to make them, so they might have been any number of things for all I know. I favor screwdrivers myself, but we were mixing OJ and grenadine and grape juice and soda and all sorts of exciting things we had in the fridge. They were fairly low-alcohol drinks.

Then she said she had to pee. I was all set to clear a path for her, but she just up and walked upstairs. I was praying that my parents had listened when I told them she was coming over and weren't fucking on the couch or something. She got back a few minutes later and didn't say anything, so I guess either they weren't, or they were and she wasn't surprised. I don't know. Everything's getting me paranoid.

To try to get her mind off of numerous subjects, James and my parents and other stuff, I asked her whether she had heard of watersports. She giggled and said she'd heard of them, but never tried anything like that. I told her with a laugh that she'd tried things like that if she'd had a cock in her ass, according to most "normal" people. That maybe brought up James and killed the conversation a bit, so I tried to steer it away, and asked how she felt about her ass. She said she was really starting to enjoy the feeling, like she was shitting but in reverse. I said I knew exactly what she meant. She said she'd never really understood how much she enjoyed the feeling of taking a monster shit until she tried anal. I may be right; she's a scat fetishist waiting to happen. But she'll have to discover that without me. I'm more than willing to try watersports with her, but for whatever reason, scat turns me off. Not that the concept of Sveta shitting was entirely without erotic qualities. Maybe I should ask her to let me watch some time. Maybe I'm just a scat voyeur.

Then she started pulling off her shirt, and I knew that talking about that must have wound her up a little. She was just a bit giggly, not even drunk, but I guess the liquor made her adventurous because she asked me if I had my strap-on. Of course I did, more than one in fact. She asked me, more like begged me, to fuck her with the strap-on, so she could have a cock inside her. I assumed she was missing a cock in her pussy.

We made out first, getting naked slowly but surely. I was tempted to get out the double dil instead, because I wanted a little enjoyment too. But that seemed a bit advanced for a first time, especially since maybe I could talk her into some quid pro quo with the harness later on.

She really didn't know what to do when I pulled out my medium cock and put it on. It's one of those which is basically just a pair of stretch panties with a cock sticking out a hole in the crotch. I like it because it doesn't chafe, like a harness can. Some girls like them that way, some want more bells and whistles. I figured Sveta wouldn't know the difference. She wanted to know if she needed to suck it first, and I laughed and said no, I would lube it up with her juices. Then I laid her back on the floor, put a cushion under her ass, and just went to town on her cunt. She was buzzed enough that she didn't get all nervous like she sometimes does, but still I had to be gentle. She's really fragile. I know Dad and Mike would both love to be inside her; it would be like a beautiful flower or something. Some guys get off on innocence and fragility. I know I do, and I'm not a guy.

She was dewy to start, and she got wetter and wetter, until after a while she gasped and whimpered my name and then blasted my face with juice. She's really amazing like that. I sucked up as much as I could, and as more kept coming I kept licking and fingering until finally she subsided. There was more than enough lube after that, and I rubbed it up and down the rubber cock, worked it into the head, and then with one hand aimed the tip and with the other held her hips. "Ready honey?" I asked her, and she nodded weakly.

I don't love strap-ons. They're good fun, especially for a long session where everyone has a go. I sometimes wish I had a cock that I could just put on, which would actually feel what a cock would feel pressing into a cunt. I wished that pretty hard right then as I pressed the tip of the rubber cock into her pink lips, and then felt her give a little and open and I slipped into her passage with a rush. She moaned. I had tried not to pick a dil which was too big, but it might have been bigger than James. She was feeling it when I finally worked my way in all the way.

"How does that feel?"

"Nice." Always nice with her, but hey, I'll take it as a compliment. "Give me a second, okay." I guess she was feeling it big time. I gave her a while, and then when she nodded again, I pulled back and slipped almost totally out of her. Then I got greedy and pulled all the way out, even though she seemed like she missed it once it was gone. But I love watching things enter tight young cunts. Then I pushed in again, a little harder, but still very gentle. She gasped as I bottomed out in her. I might have been tickling her cervix a bit. It wasn't a long dil, and although she's very tight, she's quite deep. I've never tried to find it, but maybe it just happened. I didn't feel resistance or anything, but she did gasp when I was all the way deep.

"It's nice up here too," I said, mostly for the view, because as I said, the enjoyment I get from strap-on fucking is less than I'd like. But it was nice to watch, and grinding down put some pressure on my pubis, and the combination was tingly.

"It feels different than James, but good," she said. "I think it's because you're not wearing a condom."

"Maybe," I said, then pulled back a bit and then slipped back in deep. She gasped again. It was a good gasp, and I tried to keep her gasping. "Hun, I'm sending a dildo home with you tonight. I can't believe you don't have one."

Throughout the remainder of this conversation, I was thrusting, so it was pretty breathless on her part. But she did talk. It was pretty sexy, this teen lying beneath me chatting with me as I stuck my "cock" into her. "I've tried with things, but I can't buy a dildo, my parents would know."

"So what? You're a young woman, you need toys."

"They don't think so."

"I know, I know. I was just kidding you." I reached down as I said that and diddled her clit a little and she giggled and wiggled her rear slightly, as if I was tickling her. Which I was, really. I got my hands around her waist and moved a little more quickly in and out of her.

"I like this way with you," she said. "I like looking up at you. You're so beautiful."

"Now you know why missionary is my favorite."

"But it's not as deep."

"Sometimes deep isn't what counts. Sometimes I like to look up into a guy's eyes, or a girl's, and just connect while we make love. Like now."

"Do you love me?" Damn, why with that question? I mean, I'm not a guy, so I'm not terrified of it. And she really wanted to hear me say yes.

"Yes honey, I love you. I love being with you. You're so cute." I gave her rump a squeeze and entered her with a rush, and felt the tips of my toes tingle. I'm very orgasmic, but I don't always cum while fucking a girl with a strap-on. But I was going to try this time.

"James doesn't love me."

"Then the hell with him."

"Will any guy ever love me?"

"Of course, sweetie." I was so fucking close, and I was hoping she would get there too, but she wouldn't if she kept talking like this. "I know guys who would die to get a chance to have what James had." Not really an answer, since love and sex aren't the same thing.

"Your dad?" Shit. I didn't want to stop, but I didn't want to keep going. The orgasm slipped away out of my grasp. Why was she asking that? "I mean, he came in your room and he had a pretty big cock. Does he walk around naked a lot in the morning?" Maybe she thought my dad was just weird.

"I don't think he expected us to be there."

"Why not? I mean, it's your room, right?" This was a very strange conversation to be having with a strap-on buried in her pussy up to the hilt. I had stopped fucking. I was just looking down at her, hoping my face wasn't giving it all away."

"Well, maybe he thought I was out. I do go out a lot." I was lying. Through my teeth.

"Why would he come into your room naked."

"Honey, don't worry about that, don't worry about anything, don't you enjoy it?"

"I'm just wondering, that's all." Then she smiled up at me, gently pulled my face down to her, and kissed me. "You love me, that's all that matters. Can we do it from behind now?"

I was happy to end the conversation. And as I pulled out and helped her to her hands and knees, I was wondering how I could forestall any further conversations of the same type. I still haven't totally figured that out. Maybe I should just let her know. I know that part of me wants to. Let her know some of it, anyway. She wouldn't be the first, although she'd be a on a short list.

But I had to get her to cum, and then maybe she'd get her mind off of all of that. So I'm afraid I took her from behind a little more roughly than she needed, although she didn't seem to mind. Certainly she came hard again as I was pumping the dil in and out of her, and I felt her juices forcing me back, and spilling down my legs and soaking my pelvis. It was enough. I had a tiny little O, just a little one, as I drove deep and ground into her.

"Did you cum?" she asked, and I knew she wasn't asking for any other reason than that she wanted me to have cum. I nodded, slipped the dildo out of her pussy, which was leaking juice. I wished I could have cum inside her somehow. I was feeling very schizoid: part of me was worrying about her interest in my father, and part of me was just loving that I had this young thing to fuck. And a bit of me was wishing I could tell her everything, and another part was worrying about the situation with James. It spoiled the afterglow for me.

She didn't ask any more awkward questions. I got her a drink, all juice, although I didn't tell her that, and fixed a stiff one for myself. She didn't notice. She's such a newbie. And we sat side by side, sort of absently caressing, for a while.

Then she had to leave, and I had a towel and helped her dry off a bit, then she slipped back into her clothes, gave me a last, long kiss, and went.

And now I'm wondering about the whole thing. What does she suspect? Should I tell Dad? What about the situation with James? My mind is going a mile a minute.

Anyway, this was half therapy session, half dirty story. Sorry if you didn't like one half or the other. If you'd like to email me to tell me how dumb I'm being, or to tell me I should let her in on the whole thing, my email address is in my profile.

No comments: